Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy birthday, Sue Ellen!

It's my big sister's birthday today. I won't say how old she is but she's 13 years older than me and I'm turning 48 next month still 29, so that makes her sixty one 42 I believe.

This is her with her favorite people...her family. In this picture she's a wife, a mother, a mother-in-law, a grandma, and a daughter all at once. I think her favorite role is Grandma. She spoils the crap out of those three...

Happy birthday, sis. Love you much....



21 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

What a beautiful and heartfelt tribute. Love how you kinda crossed through the ages, lol.
You're a scream and visiting your blog brightens my day :)
Take good care and......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Bagman and Butler said...

I like your use of cross-outs. Happy birthday to your sister.

Anonymous said...

I just enjoy your blogs so much! Happy birthday to your sister!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sue-Ellen!! Hope your sister has a wonderful day!-Great pic!

I Am Who I Am said...

Happy Birthday Sue Ellen!

(I was 29 for three years myself!)

Liz said...

happy birthday sue ellen!!!!!!!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I love 29. It's such a good age, and it seems to last forever.

Happy Birthday, Sue Ellen!

Megryansmom said...

Happy Saturday and Happy Birthday to your sis!

Kim and Dave said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!!!

Fragrant Liar said...

Happy 29th, Sue Ellen! I am 29 too. I will always be 29. I think we're the largest population in America now. ;)

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to your very young, beautiful sister! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I don't have much family left. Can I be adopted by yours?

Unknown said...

julie...Please pass along my birthday wishes to your sister. I love the 29 club, especially since my daughter is turning 31 in April!!!
She is a very blessed lady!

~AM

Unknown said...

lovely x

Rinkal said...

hiiiiii its great say her many many happy returnes of day from me

Anonymous said...

Mom looks great!!! Great family in pics and in person.. I miss seeing them and all the "fun" times at Sue Ellen's house!! The kids are getting soo big...

love ya
cher

Malicious Intent said...

shit I am late. Is there any cake left?

travel girl said...

Happy birthday to your sis!

And, what an awesome picture!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Happy Birthday to your sissy. I posted on her FB.

Anonymous said...

awww nice photo. the youngest girl in yellow has the cutest expression.

binks said...

Very sweet.