Conversation with the Exercise Bike...Part I:
Bike: Psssst....
Julie: (looks around to see who's Psss'ing her)
Bike: Hey, lard ass...
Julie: (looks at bike) Oh hey, dust bunny. What's up?
Bike: Clearly not you.
Julie: Wow, pretty smart for something that just sits there spinning it's freaking wheels and going nowhere.
Bike: Get over here and get on me.
Julie: (wishing for once, something that wasn't mechanical would say this to her)
Bike: Mount me. I want you now!
Julie: (hearing that infamous "boom chicka wow wow" porn music)
Bike: I'm serious. Come here, sit on top of me. Move your legs and hips, and start breathing hard.
Julie: (sigh....if only....)
Bike: Hello? Is anyone there? Julie? Why are your eyes glazed over? Get back here! You do not need a cigarette now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conversation with the Exercise Bike - Part 2
Bike: Psssst....
Julie: WHAT????
Bike: C'mere honey.
Julie: Do NOT talk to me like that.
Bike: I've got a little sumpin sumpin for ya...
Julie: No you don't! You don't fool me! I know what you want me to do!
Bike: Yeah I do, baby. C'mere...come to Daddy.
Julie: OMG. You did not just say that.
Bike: Sit on Daddy's lap.
Julie: OMG! Leave me alone! Pervert!!!!!
Bike: You know you want to. You've been looking at me all night with that look in your eyes.
Julie: Oh, for the love of...Schwinn. Stop with the come on's already! I'm NOT interested!
Bike: You want some of this hard steel, you know you do.
Julie: Hard steel? How hard?
Bike: We'll take it slow, I promise.
Julie: Are you sure? Because I'm inexperienced...I haven't really done this much.
Bike: It's okay...you just let me take care of everything.
Julie: Mmmmm....I'm on top, right? Gee, I was never good at this position. Don't look up, ok?
Bike: Come on baby...ride me hard. Hard and fast. You can do it...
.........20 minutes later...........
Julie: Wow, that was really fantastic. I had no idea I was so good at it!
Bike: Way to burn rubber, baby. Look at my smokin tires. You da bomb.
Julie: Yeah, I'll bet you say that to all the girls.
Bike: Same time tomorrow?
Julie: Uh hey, this was fun but let's not rush anything. I've got a date with Wii Fit tomorrow. He's really got a lot more to offer....more positions, more ways to keep me interested. And I get bonus points for endurance.
Bike: You'll be back. He can't give you what I can. I have a built in fan!
17 comments:
LMAO. Julie, you are SO funny! Dang, I wish people would read my blog for a laugh.
Now, where is my exercise bike...
Oh my HEll! You are a nut! I LOVE IT!
Holy mother of all that is good, you crack me up! I read this post to ThatManILove and we were laughing...I could just see that bike talking in his sexy voice...
Twisted soul, you are...and me, too!
@janie...he sounds like Barry White. Feel free to borrow him.
You are single? WTF? You are too funny!
LMAO!!!!
I can't hear my bike.
Its muffled from all the clothes on it!!!
I've got tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard. This is great. You must come up with more conversations between you and inanimate objects...too funny!
I think I want a bike;)
OMG you are so funny. LOVE IT!
Sheesh, I need one of those!! That's funny Julie!
Omg to funny!!! lol
You are hilarious. I just read Vegas Lindas post and we need to get back on the bike again, lol
Ah, dialogues with inanimate objects. My favorite conversations.
I've always liked that one!
totally stealing this conversation for the purposes of eliciting more of a connection between the body and the bike.
reverend phil
bike pornographer
www.BikeSmut.com
You are so funny! I was thinking of getting a wii fit...
ohh my gosh ..tooo funny!
Post a Comment