Celebrity just isn't all it's cracked up to be.
So I'm holed up in my house this morning, hiding out from the attention yesterday's front page news brought...and for the next hour or so, I will be reading your blogs and getting caught up. I feel so out of touch!
After that, I'm going to go check on one of my listings, I have a showing today on Chickadee so everyone say a quick prayer that we get an offer!
And then, I plan on having a fabulous Saturday. I don't have any particular plans, but these days I'm all about looking forward, moving forward, doing something every day that betters my life and pushes me towards my goals. So today is going to be a great day!
And I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!
13 comments:
You go girl... Of course you might want to wear some dark glasses so your adoring fans will give you some privacy! I had a great day yesteday Angel and I went to lunch, and shopped for approx 12 hours I was pooped last night but had a great relaxing day! Can't wait to hear about your day!
Love ya
Cheri
Have a great day! I hope I don't see you on the news punching the paparazzi in the face because they won't leave you alone.
julie...sounds as though you are in for a well deserved Saturday!
~AM
Enjoy the weekend! You gave me a great visual with Matt L.
If you truly want to avoid all humans and have a day of quiet solitude, you can always spend the day at MY blog. Don't worry.
YOU * WILL * BE * ALL * ALONE.
Look at you and all your famousness(is too a word)
Hope you enjoy your day julie
Those Jackie O type sunglasses always help me with the people avoidance thing. My personality does the rest. Hope your Saturday has been as fabulous as you've planned it. ~Mary
Wow! This is so awesome! You will soon need to hire bodyguards! Get cute ones! Have a relaxing time!
wow Julie, I NEED your attitude! this week, before leaving work i told my co-worker: i don't know what i am doing this weekend, but i am going to make it great. and you know what i will - already working on a mojito as i type and going dancing tonight.
sometimes we have to make our luck right?
oh yeah those ladies from the view are just too much aren't they? you would make a stellar guest.
ahhh...i just love reading your blog.
Don't forget me. Angelina and Julia both said they wouldn't and now they never take my calls.
Prayers going up that you make a sell!!!
Sending you a ton of well-wishes for the day, even though today is over now. Oops!
I mentioned you in my blog. Hope you don't mind!
I second the cute body guard idea...Hope you had a good day :)
I shot four paparazzi this weekend alone. Damn tree out front, I need to take it down. I feel your pain.
Hope it was a good weekend.
Post a Comment