Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm sorry, what is your name again?

In case you don't know mine:

1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names) Lou Harold

2. MAN NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad) Ralph Oscar ~ don't laugh, if I'd been a boy I was actually going to be named Ralph Phillip (which is Oscar's middle name) and nicknamed...wait for it...Flip.

3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 2 letters of your last name, first 4 letters of your first name) ReJuli

4.DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Black Bunny. Really, what detective do you know has a first name of any color besides Red maybe?
5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you live) Denise Gahanna

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink, optionally add "THE" to the beginning) Purple Margarita ~ I think they sell that in the Caribbean don't they?

7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name) Jure

8. GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Salty Caramel Chocolate Chip. Oh, come on...at least Black Bunny was more appropriate here!

9. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pet's name, current street name) Gracie Iroqouis

10.PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on) Biddy Florence. Oh, I should get top billing with a name like that.

Now, tell me YOUR names.

19 comments:

Lilly said...

OK here goes

1. Marie Harold
2. Edward Harold
3. Talill
4. Pink Horse
5. Kate Canberra
6. Green Gin
7. Lita
8. Chocolate Macademia
9. Jackson Tiwi
10. Timmy Denne

Mmmm, nothing too exciting except our fathers have the same second name Harold. Some fun!

Bagman and Butler said...

1. Lester Parkhurst
2. Joseph Somebody - my father's dad is kind of lost in history because he always hid from his wife in the garage and probably drank which is how my dad and I both came by the disease.
3. Comark
4. Black Gorilla
5. Seely Charleston
6. Red Rum - although the last time I tasted rum, or rather it swallowed me was in 1976 when I got sober.
7. Mawell
8. Turtletracksell
9. Sally Wynnwood
10. Skippy Duvall -- ba da boom.

Megryansmom said...

1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Ann (my dad had no middle name)

2. MAN NAME: Ignatz Rafal
(thank hank I'm not a man)

3. STAR WARS NAME: Parita (great I can get a job in Pakistan as a customer service rep for AOL)

4.DETECTIVE NAME: Pink Dog
(sounds like a rap star)

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: No middle name :( just call me J-Town

6. SUPERHERO NAME: Purple Beer (wtf?)

7. FLY NAME: Ripa (Like Kelly!)

8. GANGSTA NAME: Strawberry Peanut Butter Cup (gag n puke)

9. ROCK STAR NAME: Domino Christine

10.PORN NAME: Keecha Diversey (who's gonna pay for sex with that?)

Well that was some good silly fun, can't wait to read some more, if I remember.

Unknown said...

1. Marie Allan
2. Patrick LeRoy
3. BaTher
4. Blue Giraffe
5. Anne Poolesville
6. Purple Jack
7. This one does not work at all!
8. Mint Chip Snickerdoodle (I am one bada$$)
9. Luke Hill
10. Cheyenne Enid (hmmm...drop the Enid, don't you agree?)

Too much fun, Julie!
Happy Thursday!

~AM

Debz said...

With Biddy Florence your pretty much screwed. And not int hat good porn screwed way.
But I'm loving the Rock Star name.
Here's mine:
Ann Edmond
Peter Edmond
Medebr (WTF!?)
Blue Puppy (oh that inspires fear in the ne'er do wells-Blue Puppy's coming after YOU!)
Ann Myrtle Beach
Red Mojito (I think I need to add the "The" to that)
Dema
Turtle Track Macadamia Nut (oh yeah dat's right - TTMN's in da house!)
Phantom Bamboo (oh lord that sucks)
Cupcake Laurel (I can work with that one)

won said...

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME CJeanne

MAN NAME: ?

STAR WARS NAME: Thwend

DETECTIVE NAME: PurpleButterfly (man, they'd be so scared of me, don't you think? I can just hear em...."hey, here comes PurpleButterfly, hide that shit"...)

SOAP OPERA NAME: (Don't laugh) Esther Shelby

SUPERHERO NAME: The Green Margarita (Wow, hasn't that been done before?)

FLY NAME: Weon (Julie, didn't you get this one wrong my friend??)

GANGSTA NAME: FoundersFavoriteOreo

ROCK STAR NAME: Harley Chelsea

PORN NAME: Baby Lovington (I swear, I did NOT make that shit up!)

Unknown said...

LOL...to funny Biddy Florence...i will have to come back to do mine got 2 sick beanies at home and am taking lilest bean to the dentist...as arnold says...
I'll be back...

Julie D said...

@lilly....porn star name Timmy Denne...are you doing tranny porn?

@butler...skippy duvall. evidently you're doing mob porn.

@megryansmom...only YOU would have Ripa as a name.

@airmanmom...you *are* a badass. LOL

@deb...yep, with Biddy Florence as my porn name, I'm only going to be a success doing geriatric porn. Cupcake Laurel sounds like a stripper name for you!

@won...yeah, I screwed up my fly name. But Baby Lovington wins for best porn name by far!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you wern't a "flip" I'm pretty sure we would have NEVER been friends!!


Cheri

Dr. Penny said...

Where the hell do you get these things, Flip? Oh you bet that one ain't going away soon......

Julie D said...

Oh, shit. I forgot Penny reads this stuff. Dammit, I will get Flip'ped until I die from her.

gsgmusicman said...

I was IN Gahanna 2 years ago for the Blues Fest. Did ya go. We might have walked right past each other, I was with a 6'8" tall bald biker buddy...

Julie D said...

@gsgmusicman...OMG, that was you? I was totally going to hit on you but you ran too fast. ;)

Yeah, I do go there every year! Good music and fair food, what's not to like?

jill jill bo bill said...

I just think you should change your name to Flip Biddy NOW. Kinda a P Diddy-Flip Wilson combo.

Megryansmom said...

Hrmpph and here I was thinking Flip would be a cool nickname.

Malicious Intent said...

1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Jean Leslow. I know, who uses Leslow anymore?

2. MAN NAME: Frank Frank or Frank John (depends who was yelling at #2 but he went by both!(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad) Nick names: Furches Jack (So my father's father went by John, Frank and Jack. I think there may have been an identity crisis in that family.)

3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 2 letters of your last name, first 4 letters of your first name) FrCher (How in the hell do you even pronounce that??) To me that should say "fur"

4.DETECTIVE NAME: Black Cat (favorite color, favorite animal)
Sounds more like bad luck than a detective.

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you live) Lyn Stanton (Hey that one is pretty kewl)

6. SUPERHERO NAME: The Purple Mohijto. I wanna see green limes or mint. That would be soooo cool.
(2nd favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink, optionally add "THE" to the beginning)

7. FLY NAME: Chom What is a chom? According to google I am a children's museum or children's hospital. I guess that is not so bad.(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)

8. GANGSTA NAME: Chunkey Monkey Oreo. Me thinks that is not going to work in the underworld.(favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

9. ROCK STAR NAME: Kashmir Diamond. Ok, now that is COOL. you have to admit, that is just damn cool. (current pet's name, current street name)

10.PORN NAME: Bah haha hahh ah haah....Taffy Holly!!!! (1st pet, street you grew up on)I beat your name, it's a throw down!

This was fun, I needed the fun. I have locked my blog due to some idiots accusing me of saying crap I didn't and I don't feel like yanking all of my posts to prove it and don't have to. So if you cannot get in, just email me or do whatever it tells ya, I'll pass it through.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

This is fun!

Let's see: Witness protection name: Josephine Joseph.

Man Name: George Stanley

Star Wars Name: MoMary

Detective name: Blue Elephant

Soap Opera Name: Julia Ottawa

Superhero Name: Red Bailey

Fly Name: Mare

Gangsta name: Jamoca Almond Funge Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

Rock Star Name: Gryphon Amesbrooke

Porn Name: Augie Gilmour

That was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just started reading your blog, and you crack me up!

I won't go through all of them, but I had to share my porn name...

It's Happy Semon (OK, it doesn't read well, but when you say it out loud, it's a perfect porn name!)

binks said...

Man name is Dickenson Franklin. If I were a man, I could be a Dick! lol

Rock star name is Phoebe 120. THAT could work!

Porn Star name is Honey 37.

Obviously, South Florida is big into numbering their streets.