Sunday, March 29, 2009

And the answer to the burning question is....

Yes, the date went well.

Met an an Italian restaurant, had some good wine, great conversation, and you can't ever go wrong with Salty Caramel ice cream for dessert!!!

I believe we may try it again.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Julie so glad your date went well!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Wait...that's all you're going to tell us??? I want the goods, sista! What's he like? Sense of humor? Does he have hair? Teeth? Sexy? Good listener? Good manners? Thought you were the hottest lady on the planet???? Give us the dirt!!!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

How wonderful.

Is your next post going to go into more detail? Inquiring minds need to know.

Fragrant Liar said...

Okay then. Good news. It's kind of exciting, isn't it? I hope the next one goes even better.

J'Ollie Primitives said...

yay, clap clap clap. I do beleive you're holding out on us....but that's OK, no jinxing a potential good thing honey!

Kim said...

Oooh-la-la!

Sandi said...

HOLY COW! I am can't wait to hear more! GO Julie!!!

Anonymous said...

that's it... you tempt us with ice cream and then cut us off??? funny? Cute? Tall? Good Breath? something you have to give us something!!! I'm glad you had fun, I hope dipshit didn't call you in the middle of it! Hope you go again and get more...ice cream...

Cher

Coloradolady said...

Good for you !! That is good news....although we may want all the juicy details....savor them!!

Unknown said...

julie...I hope the next date is just as nice, or a wee bit nicer!
~AM

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mary ...we need more details ..Your keeping us in suspense!! No fair lol

SS+1 said...

It sounds lovely! I'm very excited for you...can't wait for the details!

Me said...

That is all you are telling us? Really? OK I will wait but I am not going to like it!!! Julie have I told you lately how proud of you I am? How far we have both come since our Marilu days!! Be Happy!!!

Crystal said...

Yay, Julie! And no, you can't go wrong with Salty Caramel ice cream. If it was from Jeni's, he's a true winner!

Kim said...

How exciting. I can't remember the last time I got dressed up and went out.

Musings of the Mrs. said...

I was sort of waiting for the promised "full report". You must've liked him, or I think we would have gotten more deets!

Sarah Lulu said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy it went well.

Of course, like everyone, I want more detail.

This is because your date is the only date I've been on since the 70's.

At least I can, with the icecream and good news you gave, start breathing again.

Ashley @ The Happy Little Home said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear more about the next one!

jaded said...

Aww Julie,
I am so glad to read this!
I bet you looked stunning?
What did you wear?

Anonymous said...

Which are you going to try again the ice cream or the guy?
Cassie

Linda S said...

yay!!! glad you had a good time! we want more deets!

Treasia Stepp said...

I am so blooming happy it went well. If you hadn't posted I was fixing to give a nudge on it.

Anonymous said...

Damn I expected more of an update since you wouldn't let me spy on you. LW was so disappointed!

Allison said...

Great news! So glad it went well :) I hope you'll tell us more about him soon!!! ((HUGS))