Happy: I'm expecting an offer on my listing! (OK technically I am writing this on Tuesday evening and they are supposed to fax it anytime, so by the time this posts Wednesday morning, I *should* have the offer already!)
Crappy: Blogger is annoying me with it's new habit of NOT posting my pre-written posts at the time they are supposed to. I used to be able to do several days in advance and they would magically post when scheduled...now they don't. Anyone else having this problem?
That was fun. Your turn!
*******UPDATE*******
Happy: Blogger got it's shit together and posted this when it was supposed to this morning.
Crappy: The offer
Crappier: It came from the buyer who was *supposed* to be working with me, and obviously changed her mind and went with another realtor.
Crappiest: The basement wall. Just leave it at that.
26 comments:
Great idea for a post, Julie!
Happy-I've got tomorrow off and will spend the day with my three grandgirls!
Crappy-This weekend is dedicated to preparing my taxes.
Hope the offer came through for you, Julie!
~AM
Happy..its going to be a beautiful day warm and sunny...
Crappy..storms are moving in for tonight!
Did you get the offer?
Cher
Happy . . . I did not get pinched yesterday, and Crappy . . . I still have to do my taxes.
Oh, and Blogger seems to be an hour late or so with posts. Like they went to Central Time. Weird.
Happy I got 10 hours sleep last night.
Crappy that I didn't get enough.
I've had that problem too :(
Happy that I leave tomorrow night to NYC for the weekend with friends!
Crappy that I have way too much to do to get ready!
Happy....my "joshy" is coming home tonight so I can finally get some sleep (read my blog you will understand)
Crappy...I still didnt get any sleep last night so Im soooo frickin tired today
Happy: Only 5 days until I find out for sure if this baby is a boy or a girl!
Crappy: I still feel like a heifer!
Happy, that I got my period, again
Crappy, that I got my period, again
#1
Happy: It's beautiful weather.
Crappy: I have a sick kid at home!
Happy: I'm actually working today and my test from hell was taken this weekend. I'm still trying to catch my breath from that!
Crappy: I started painting my bathroom 2 weeks ago. Two color changes later it's still not done, and I'm sick of it!
Love this idea!
Sorry about all of your
"crap-pies".
Happy: Twilight comes out on DVD Saturday.
Crappy: I must wait til Saturday for Twilight to come out on DVD.
Sorry Babe.
Happiest: only 65 days until Vegas!!
Happy?
I'm alive.
Crappy?
I'm alive.
Happy...I have the next 2 days off.
Crappy....I have to work on Sat. and that is my Birthday.
Crappiest....my house is a mess..so my big birthday bash will be cleaning it.
The most crappiest.....I need to get off the computer and I don't want to.
This sounds like fun.
Happy-I was offered three new jobs yesterday writing articles. I accepted all three of them.
Crappy-All of them are on a deadline. Over 200+ articles to write in a very short time.
Happy:
I'm maintaining a 95 average with school.
Crappy:
I have no damn time for anything else! Damn school.
Happy:Hmmmmmmmm
Crappy: Victor's opinion.
Happy - I sold 63 Brown Bag lunches yesterday and today for my catering business
Crappy - I'm having a cyst that has tested positive for cancerous cell removed from my cheek in the morning and I can't eat after 12:00 today which I think totally sucks!!
I'm really hungry too....arrgg!!
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Happy it's 93 degrees here and beautiful!!
Crappy that I'll be on my period while we go out of town this weekend.
Happy that my daughter is doing my other blog, On Being as a guest poster.
Crappy that only two people are asking and responding.
Happy - managed to post something today
Crappy - still in my pajamas and pilates starts in 25 minutes
Happy: My blogging girlfriends are coming to Vegas!
Crappy: My ex is on the WARPATH because my book "Bastard Husband: A Love Story" is going to be a reality. Oh, no... that's another happy.
Happy: both red and white wine mere feet away.
Crappy: I've been in your non-publishing-Blogger-hell, too, this week. Oh, and I love my tv shows on DVD but just finished out my current show, so now what? Am I supposed to find a life?
Happy: both red and white wine mere feet away.
Crappy: I've been in your non-publishing-Blogger-hell, too, this week. Oh, and I love my tv shows on DVD but just finished out my current show, so now what? Am I supposed to find a life?
Just to make it worse: sorry for the double comment! I hit publish twice...
Can we blame that on Blogger?
Happy - three days off in a row, starting tomorrow...err...today.
Crappy - men.
Post a Comment