I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce you to a few of my blogging buddies, who consistently make me laugh every day, or who just write from the heart and make me so glad I know them. Some have adorable kids, hot husbands, crazy friends, whack job ex's, dysfunctional relationships (wow, so far this is like talking about myself except for the hot husband thing!), or they just have stuff to say that I think you would find interesting....
Take a minute and go pay them a visit, and tell 'em Julie sent you...and please, if you are not on this list, it does NOT mean I love you any less! Many of us are blessed enough to already know each other. I'm just sending bloggy love to some of my other pals who you may not yet know but should.
A Golfer and A Girl
It Is What It Is
The Keeper of All Things
Fragrant Liar
Sarah Lulu
Holy Mackerel
Living My Best Life
Mindy's Manias!
Martelle-isms
Holy Crappers
Jen Suarez
Bouncing Baby Buckeye
Modern Mom
Leesa's Stories
Single, Bereaved, Broken
The Bagman and The Butler
Scandalous Housewife
Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction
Midlife, Menopause, Mistakes...
Doodles From The Scrapbook In My Mind
Smarty Pants Rants
There, that should give you guys sufficient reading material for today, at least! Don't forget, leave my friends some comment love and let 'em know I sent you...
If I didn't mention you because either A) I suck as a friend or B) I've had too much wine (wait, didn't this post at 6am? Hmmmm..am I pre-writing blogs?), then let me know and I'll do a follow up list called "Blogging buddies that now want to put a smack down on me for forgetting them." LOL
25 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS!
I got to your blog and thought how wonderful ...I can browse all those I've not been to and I was quite SHOCKED to find myself on the list.
My first ...blog buddies list....
I'm still smiling ..thank you so much.
Do you ever have the sense after a mad bad mishap or difficult day/week/year/decade that things are beginning to turn around? Me too.
Today ...has been quite different to any other Monday for a long time. I hope it's the start...
xxx
I do love lists like this because it points in the right direction of quality when it comes to blogging.
I'll have to check a few out, I already found one or two from you I enjoy. :)
I love the way you can now pre-write the posts. Scheduling a post is so nice. Oh, and thanks for the mention.
Thanks for the shoutout Starting Over!! You're a doll :)
I know, i know we aren't supposed to drink quite so early. I have a lil in a coffee cup with tomatoe juice and call it breakfast. Ummmm and full of vitamins. Makes for a happy day, ya know, lol.....
Steady On
Reggie Girl
So nice I'm not loved. :-(
Thanks for the shout out, Julie!
I am gonna kick your ass for sure. As soon as I see you in Chicago, Boot to the head! Wait.... it will be July won't it? Ok, Flip flop to the head!
I <3 you too. ;-)
Wow! I'm touched! Thanks, Julie!
I'm also trying to figure out which category I fit in... ha!
What a fab way to start a Monday. Better then coffee :) Thanks.
Can't wait to check out some of those other blogs I might have missed too!
Thanks for the shoutout !!
I will def look into some or all of these sites. Always looking for new reading material.
#1
woohoo I made the shout out list! how cool is that!!
I am fairly new to blogger ..
your blog was one of the first ones I stumbled on and read it everyday and enjoy it so much. Thanks very much for including my blog on your list means so much to me really!
have a great monday!
Blogging buddies, yeah yeah, blah blah... where is the promised UPDATE ON THE COFFEE DATE??????????
I know how loved I am....that's okay...you can make it up to me by picking up the tab in Vegas!
Thanks for introducing me to your friends Julie!
Tell 'em to bring beer and packing boxes this week...pretty please!
Okay I am going to check these people out after I catch up with you. Aren't you so full of linky love today?
I will forgive you for not mentioning me:)
I felt bad I was left off till I saw Danica was too!
lol!
Julie have you seen the blog
http://whywomenhatemen.blogspot.com/
Check it out.
Stacy
Thank you Sooo much!! I am honored to make your list :=) guess I better go post something interesting now, eh??
cheers!
I am soooo totally pissed. My in-laws call today to let us know they won a lottery. A 5 day trip to Hollywood, rooms, limo, get to play on deal or no deal, guaranteed 5 grand min.
They are RETIRED. They don't need a break. WE need a break. Damnit, they have no shame...there is no way to bribe them or worse into giving up that trip. Any dirty pictures I found of them in comprising positions after we bought their house they would be proud of.
Meanwhile my husband is doing the naked cave man dance (yeah that one, you know which one) while I am TRYING to relax in the tub and he is shaving; declaring his excitement for his parents.
Oh the justice of it all!
Sorry, I am saving room for next post, so I came here to vent.
Thanks!
Hey, thanks so much for the linky love. I am feeling like a lucky girl today. I was just heading over here to read you, like I do just about every day, and was rocked out to see Fragrant Liar right there, up in the bright lights, shining to the world like a silver beacon. Okay, well, in a special red color for linking up.
Thanks so much, and I look forward to checking out some new blogging buddies.
Are you ready to RUMBLE????
Your blog list is a fun list, thanks for sharing!
~AM
Ooh, thanks! I'll go visit them!
WellI don't see me. Not sure if that's good or bad, but not gonna cry over it. I'm not crying. Not hard anyway.
*crawls over to corner and lays in fetal position*
Post a Comment