I have a date tonight.
OK everybody pick yourselves up off the floor and keep reading....
Yes, a date, with who appears to be a "normal" guy. (No, I have not written about him in my blog at all!) Please wish me luck, that he's as good in person as he is on email, phone and text. If he is, this will be a lot of fun. If he's not, it will be a fast meet & greet and I'm outta there.
Will be back with a full report tomorrow. I have to go clothes shopping now. LOL
26 comments:
Julie...I hope you have a nice time tonight!
~AM
Sending you love and light from the land down under....
AND wishing you a romance because you deserve it.
Oh I can't wait to hear all about it. have fun
Hope you have a great date!
Oh good luck Julie!!! I'll be thinking of you and hope you have a wonderful time. (If he sucks you can always do the old girlfriend ringy-ding on the phone saying "Emergency, you gotta come home straight away")
I have butterflies for you.
Do post and tell us how it goes???
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Julie you have made my morning!! You know that I think you deserve the best and I hope that tonight is fun and fabulous--you deserve it. Enjoy shopping for new clothes!!
Hi Julie ...hope you have a great time! looking forward to tomorrow's post for sure!
Have a nice weekend!
I hope you have a blast tonight! Lots of luck finding something to wear ;)
I look forward to hearing the details!!! :) Hope it was a good one!
Oooohhh, can't wait for the details!
Good Luck!!
I am so excited! BUT I hate getting my hopes up!
I so hope it is a first date that is wonderful for you. Which will lead to many other great dates as well. you deserve a great date.
Can't wait to hear all about it.
do I need to call you at 30mins in to the date and fake a car accident? cuz I would yanno-I mean it IS snowing here! lol
Hope it turns out great Jules How exciting!
Hey Julie! I'm trying to get caught up on blog reading myself. So...Alan must be a real ass but at least he did tell you he was married. LOL Poor Frank...if he were younger, I'd swear I taught him. Happy BELATED birthday! Hope it was GREAT!!!! Hoping you have a fantastic time on your date tonight! You deserve it. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Getting something hot and sexy? I am really looking forward to hearing if it worked out or not. It would give me hope! I guess that means that you must lie to me if it doesn't work out. You're my only hope, Obe Won Kenobe.
I hope tonight is wonderful. Have a great, stress free night.
Good luck to you xx
I'll be checking so post please so we can hear the scoop! I hope that he's every bit of normal as he appears to be and then sweet, passionate, loving and more!!!
Have a great time on your hot date!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!
OMG, this should be good. I can't wait for the report.
Have a grrreat time!!
You already know HOW I feel!
F**ing EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you - I will definitely be back tomorrow to find out how it goes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a good one (and if it's not - at least that it makes for a good story!)
don't know if you already left, but hope all goes well, will be back to check on all the juicy details :)!
Enjoy! I hope he lavishes you with attention, opens all the doors, is so hot you can barely keep your hands off of him....but, remember all the great advice that guy on Oprah gave you....and makes you squirm a little as his eyes caress your body and soul. AND that you both laugh till your sides split!!
Fingers crossed, sweetie!
Post a Comment