Okay Rick and I have watched this TWICE. he is thinking you are the bomb putting that on there! So sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great day!! I love you!!!
That's completely amazing. My gosh I never knew players were that good. I have to show Trucker when he comes home this weekend. Gotta admire a man who can play with his balls that way.
I CANNOT WAIT for Joe to get home so he can see this!! Personally, I'd hire every one of them and have the best team in the NFL. And the one who caught the balls with his bare hands, without even cupping them, damn!!!!!
15 comments:
Good morning, Julie...As a 'DC' area resident, love, love, love Chris Cooley! Go Skins!
Happy Wednesday!
~AM
Damn I can't see it at work.
Okay Rick and I have watched this TWICE. he is thinking you are the bomb putting that on there! So sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great day!! I love you!!!
I cant see it either....but wanted to say HI!!
That's completely amazing. My gosh I never knew players were that good. I have to show Trucker when he comes home this weekend. Gotta admire a man who can play with his balls that way.
OMGosh that is AMAZING...I am going to show middle bean when he gets home...
I missed your Birthday I am so sorry Hope you had a wonderful day!!!! wonder what else I missed
Watching a man play with his balls is HAWT!
I'm a huge football fan and that was the coolest commercial ever. I have got to show the hubby. When I start talking to him again...
I CANNOT WAIT for Joe to get home so he can see this!! Personally, I'd hire every one of them and have the best team in the NFL. And the one who caught the balls with his bare hands, without even cupping them, damn!!!!!
Oh my... that's amazing! :)
That was AWESOME....so many men...so many balls......how could you chose just one...hehehe
I have TOTAL respect!
Great. Love your blog,w ill stop by again and again. paula xx
I wonder if I could get them to come over here so I can watch them handle their balls??
oh HELL no! I'm sure these guys can handle a lot more than footballs and the lucky women who find out exactly how much are lucky indeed.
Post a Comment