Monday, March 2, 2009

I karate chopped your mom in my car because that's how I roll.

I stole this from April Showers because well, I karate chopped your mom in my car because that's how I roll.

Play along, or you could be next...


Pick the month you were born:
January-------I did the Macarena With
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July----------- I kicked
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------Chuck Norris
18-------a spoon
19------ - a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22------- your mom
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a homeless guy
31-------a llama

What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- In my car
2 --------- On your car
3 ----------- In a hole
4 ----------- Under your bed
5 ----------- in an elevator
6 --------- sliding down a hill
7 --------- Riding a Motorcycle
8---------- at the dinner table
9 -------- In line at the bank
0 -------- in your bathroom

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Red-----------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange--------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!

Now, leave me a comment with YOURS! Don't make me hunt you down.

38 comments:

Unknown said...

i licked a banana in a hole becasue im sexy and i do what i want !

BioniKat said...

I licked a snowman in an elevator because thats how I roll!!

Robynbeth said...

I did the macrena with a llama on your car because I'm cool like that!

Leesa said...

oh, so confusing for me. But at least I know the title from the quote.

Bagman and Butler said...

I smelled a fireman because I can. But then again, they all have that kind of stale smokey smell and everyone can smell them, so it was no big deal.

Megryansmom said...

I sang to my dog on your car because I'm sexy and I do what I want.


Well I'd say that's accurate.

Anonymous said...

I kicked a smurf in my car because I'm Awesome!


Cher

Unknown said...

I danced with a ninja Riding a Motorcycle because that's how I roll.
~AM

Anonymous said...

I smelled a monster in a hole because I'm cool like that.

WTF

Mindy said...

Ummm, I smelled an iPod while riding a motorcycle because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway!

Anonymous said...

I smelled a fireman in your bathroom because I think I need some serious help

J'Ollie Primitives said...

I smelled my brother at the dinner table because I'm sexy and I do what I want to AND because Big Bird said to and he's my leader. (It's a two-fer shirt day.)

Look at all the June babies!

jill jill bo bill said...

I danced with a squirrel in an elevator because I am cool like that. Really.

Kim said...

I sang to a birdbath riding a motorcylce because the voices told me to.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I sang to your Mom on my car......
Loved this post and thanks for the early morning laugh :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Elisa said...

I jumped on a football player at the dinner table because I'm not crazy.

I love this and I love your blog I have to look at it everyday.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I danced with a banana on your car because the voices told me to!!

Manday said...

I jumped a homeless guy under your bed because the voices told me to!


The real question though is what you are doing with a homeless guy under your bed!!

Dale & Brennan said...

"I sang to my neighbor under your bed because the voices told me to."

Too funny!!!!

Debz said...

I had lunch with an Ipod sliding down a hill because I'm cool like that.

I'm confused, was the Ipod sliding down the hill or was it me? Cause that would explain why my ass hurts this morning.

My Moon said...

I yelled at a pickle in my car because I can. Damn pickle...

travel girl said...

Man, you will have to wait until Iget to work to leave mine. I don't have enough time:)

Emily said...

I yelled at a spoon at the dinner table because I can...

I hate you, spoon!!!

Anonymous said...

I smelled my sister on your car because i'm cool like that.

travel girl said...

I yelled at a baseball bat in a hole because I'm awesome.

HUH???

Frank said...

I danced with a pickle in my car because I’m NOT crazy.

Although, that last statement seems to be refuted by the prior.

Anonymous said...

I jumped on Chuck Norris riding on a motorcycle because the voices told me to.

Anonymous said...

I karate chopped an ipod on your car because Big Bird said so and he's my leader and that is how I roll!

Kim and Dave said...

I had lunch with a snowman under your bed because I'm cool like that.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I kicked a squirrel in a hold because I roll like that. (Not always but I was in a grouchy mood.)

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I did the Macarena with a pickle riding a motorcycle because I'm NOT crazy!

Hmmmmm.....a pickle huh! That could get me in trouble! I could be the next OctoMom!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

I licked my dog sliding down a hill cause I'm cool like that.

(Crap! That may be true.)

Fragrant Liar said...

I danced with a surfer in an elevator because my family thinks I'm dumb anyway.

:-|

How did they know???

Coloradolady said...

I karate chopped a ninja on your car because I'm a ninja!

michelle huey said...

I yelled at a banana sliding down a hill, because I can.

Jeanne Estridge said...

I loved a fireman under your bed because I'm cool like that.

(Visiting from Lily's Life -- fun game!)

SSP said...

i smelled my brother in a hole cuz my family thinks I'm stupid anyway

Dr. Penny said...

I jumped on a fork at the dinner table because I am cool like that!