Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You asked for it, you've got it....*UPDATED*

My professional picture taken Sunday...



Damn Curt, he could have airbrushed me to a size 10, couldn't he?

Oh well. I am who I am I guess.

So this will be on my website, and my business cards, etc. Realtor Julie. LOL

******UPDATE*********

So I noticed I have 101 followers today. Yesterday, Cheryl at The Daily Blonde sent me to Ciara's blog and THIS POST on how to fix your followers issue. Thanks Cheryl and Ciara!!!!

43 comments:

Megryansmom said...

Yeehaw, I'm first! Wow Julie, YOU ARE HOT. Since I have no chance with Soxy Deb, I think I will pursue YOU!

Liz said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Leesa said...

I did not know you are a realtor. Cute photo.

I Am Who I Am said...

You're cute the size you are. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I think you look beautiful!

Kim said...

I think it is a fantastic picture!!

Unknown said...

julie...fantastic photo! Professional, yet warm and friendly! Nicely done!

~AM

That Janie Girl said...

Girlfriend. You are sizzling!!

Whatchubeetchingabout?

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Beautiful shot........
You look 25 :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Linda S said...

it's gorgeous!!! very professional and hot at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Great pic-you look Fab!!!-I can not believe how long your hair is!!-

Kim said...

Hottie!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Great photo!

I'm in real estate too, but am thinking of getting out of it. Too hard on me.

won said...

Great shot Julie.

Is your head still that size since reading all this fan mail here....LOL?

Sandi said...

Gorgeous! No airbrushing necessary!

Tiffany said...

Great picture!! And um what's goin on with you and Megryansmom? Hmmm?? Oh don't worry, since Deb won't admit her feelings for me, I've moved on to Tena. EVERYBODY has to have a lesbian blog buddy.

BlogPoster said...

It is a great photo and you have the most beautiful eyes.

Anonymous said...

Wow you look awesome.. of course i've never seen you take a bad pic..


love
Cher

Debz said...

Who said MRM had no chance with me??!! She hasn't even tried to woo me yet!

I love the pic Jules! You are beautiful.

And y'all are killing me with all this follower stuff. I lost a few too, but I dropped bread crumbs and unless one of my Fat Ass Blog buddies ate them (the bread crumbs not the followers - we're not that hungry), they can find their way back if they want to. If not, eh, whatever.

Julie D said...

Can I just say I love each and every one of you? :)

~CC~ said...

I like the photo, it looks very good!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I love, love, love the picture! Is this the same photographer that did Jordan's pictures?

Does he come out to California!

You are gorgeous, Girl!

Unknown said...

Great pic Julie! maybe i should be doing the love dare on you
;-)

Suburbia Steph said...

Lovely!!!! :)

Kim and Dave said...

You look fabulous, just like you always do! Love the lipstick...what is it?

Treasia Stepp said...

One HOT MAMMA you are. Beautiful photo of you.

Anonymous said...

SEX-AY!!!

Dr. Penny said...

Absolutely fabulously redheadedly STUNNING.

Robynbeth said...

You are truly one beautiful woman.

Me said...

Another beautiful picture!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Julie, you are gorgeous. Your beauty radiates from within as well as shines from without.

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Too darn cute. Dammit.

Julie D said...

Seriously, I would grope every single one of you if I could. You're too kind. Thanks for feeding my denial....the check's in the mail. LOL

Anonymous said...

you are who you are, and you are just stunning in this photo!!!!

SSP said...

dang, if i was looking for a house (and I liked chicks) you could totally sell me one with that smile! You look fabulous!!

travel girl said...

OMG,OMG!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous. I caught myself saying "Mr. J who?"

Fragrant Liar said...

This is an awesome photo of you. Your pretty blue eyes really stand out. You will surely make a fabulous impression on everybody who gets your cards.

Best,
KJ

Diana said...

Julie you are hot! Love the picture!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Great pic--you look beautiful! I swear, I'm wiping lipstick off my monitor right this second.

Really, you look adorable!

Welcome said...

That picture is beautiful. You have great cheekbones. eyes and hair! In fact everything is great. Blogger has gone crazy!

Anonymous said...

The photo definitely got my attention! LOL!!
I wonder if you can really buy those scarves?? What a hoot of a gift that would make...I'm signing on to follow you...I'm thinking I might like where you're leading.

Anonymous said...

My...your face has aged amazingly.....

Don't hurt me people!! It's a private joke between me and Jules!!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

This is a gorgeous picture, Julie!! It's no wonder your bachelor #2 though you were a MILF!