Friday, February 6, 2009

Well, there are no papparazzi outside my door this morning, but...

We made the front page.

CLICK HERE

Thank God they airbrushed most of the wrinkles out.

PS...I *promise* to get caught up on your blogs this weekend. I feel so bad that everybody leaves me comments and nobody hears from me. I'm almost done with year end, and then life will get back to normal and I'll have time to put myself right back in the middle of all of your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 comments:

Liz said...

Lookin' good, hot stuff! Great article :) And I'm glad he kept your blog private!

Keeper Of All Things said...

You look great!!!
I'm still trying to get the hang of FB

Megryansmom said...

It's still early, they'll be knocking down your door soon. Great article!

Unknown said...

julie...it's like you said posted last week, 'move over Angelina'!!! There is a new diva in town!

~AM

won said...

That, my friend, was a great photo!

You maybe should've made one of the 25 things you shared with the reporter your cell number (for publishing purposes), and I'm sure you'd have dates lined up well into spring!

jill jill bo bill said...

Send me your and Jordan's autographs and I will put them on Ebay for big bucks. Congrats and good job!!! Hey, Mayor Reeg sounds good.

Anonymous said...

Great pic!-Will you sign my copy of the paper?!! xoxox

Kim said...

Woo hoo! Lookin' good.

santamaker said...

Wow, how fun to be in the paper! Congrats! You look great and I hope one of the things you shared was that you're looking for a hottie !

Anonymous said...

OMG look at you!! And your boy!! WOW!! That was a great article! I'm grinning ear to ear for you. If only they plugged your blog!!

Way to go Julie! You are now FAMOUS in my book. Shut up, my book is thin SO?

Julie D said...

@liz...thanks. I insisted he keep it private for obvious reasons.

@keeper...I really only do FB under peer pressure. LOL

@megs...thanks! I'll be sure to exit my car and give them a crotch shot!

@airmanmom...wonder if I can steal Brad now?

@won...i tried to work in that i was divorced several times but it never made the interview. bummer.

@jill...no political future here. i have an entire cemetary of skeletons in my closet that do not need to come out!

@harley...of course. anything for you, darlin.

@santa...i tried! they took other pictures where my bare left hand was visible, unfortunately that didn't make the paper!

@jen...i specifically asked them not to mention my blog or even that I blog at all, because i've managed to keep it a secret from my ex for a year now, i'd prefer to continue that. he'd get all pissed that i talk about him and our marriage ending (even though I have never referred to him by name) and make my life all kinds of living hell...

Kim and Dave said...

If I had known you wanted flashbublbs in your face, I would have gotten up earlier and scooted over there!

Unknown said...

Can i have your autograph!!!!

Loved the article julie...you and Jordan together super cute pic!

Trina said...

Yea! You and Jordan are celebrities!

Don't worry about not being able to catch up with everybody. Sometimes life just keeps us too busy to do the things we REALLY want to do. I can completely understand!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Sandi said...

YEA! That was fabulous. And you look gorgeous!

Robynbeth said...

Wow, it is always wonderful to be so near a celebrity.

I wonder why this one survey is going around like crazy. I know I have done 1,000 like it in the past, but this is the first one to make news. Behold the power of Facebook.

Coloradolady said...

Wow....your a celeberity now....you may not get any rest this weekend....you know the papparazzi most likely would like to catch you off guard!!

That is really cool....I am not into the FB thing....I have a hard time keeping up with the blog.

Have a great weekend..rest!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

You're a celebrity! Such a positive article. I loved that they highlighted what Jordan said about not being a typical teen drug and alcohol statistic.

You've only just begun....

We are the Ferrari's said...

You look fantastic! :)

Red Flashlight said...

Cool!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

You are the most *FAMOUS* person I know.

AWESOME!

Unknown said...

...

Susan Powter said...

...

Fragrant Liar said...

How fabulous! Your face in the papers. I love it.

KJ

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Congrats! How cool! You two are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Julie you are just awesome and your son is a cutie!

you remind me so much of my mom - attractive, brutally honest, exciting past, optimistic, smart...
and my mom is your age...

what more do you want?

Tiffany said...

Look at you, you big hotshot!