Sunday, February 15, 2009

A touching love story



This 80 year old woman was arrested for shop lifting. When she went before the judge he asked her, "What did you steal?"

She replied, "A can of peaches."

The judge then asked her why she had stolen the can of peaches, and she replied that she was hungry.

The judge then asked her how many peaches were in the can.

She replied, "6."

The judge said, "Then I will give you 6 days in jail."

Before the judge could conclude the trial, the woman's husband spoke up and asked the judge if he could say something.

The judge said, "What is it?"

The husband said, "She also stole a can of peas."

Now, that's love.

15 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

You have to respect an honest man.

Sandi said...

Too funny! Poor woman!

Unknown said...

LMAO!!! That is too funny!!!!

Kim said...

Ha! That sounds like something my grandfather would have done.

Debz said...

Oh bless her heart. She's going to the big house for a looooooong time. ;)

Lilly said...

Typical bloody man!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

LOL!!! Now THAT's funny!! It's also something my husband would do.

Stephanie said...

Very cute...and I do love the pic!

Robynbeth said...

I hate when people find out my granny's secrets. I thought we had the court records sealed. I go up and see her on the weekends.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Hope he goes to visit her in the popo! Lol

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Great story!! Very funny.

jill jill bo bill said...

TOO funny! I always hated peas.

Anonymous said...

your blog never ceases to make me feel better - this is a riot.

travel girl said...

Absolutely love!!

Anonymous said...

to funny!