Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tired of not being noticed?

Try the latest scarf fashion and you'll be the center of attention!



I'm getting you all one for your birthdays.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the boob tube turns scarf. Love it!

Lilly said...

Yep they look better then mine. I'll gladly wear one. LOL!!

Megryansmom said...

Holy shit! There could have been a warning! I spewed coffee everywhere. Totally waste of a nice hot cup of decaf.

Keeper Of All Things said...

A boob job......
Hillbilly style!!!!!!!
Sign me up!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I about lost it!

Unknown said...

very cute !

Unknown said...

julie...September 21st :)

~AM

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I think I've found my picture of the week for next week. THANKS!

HIL-AR-I-OUS

Kim said...

I'll have a 34DD please.

Jill said...

Seriously, the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time! I sent it around to my friends and they are all just dying! So funny!

Dale & Brennan said...

LOVE IT!!!! Of course, after nursing kids for 5 years - I don't really need a scarf like this, if you know what I mean.

Stephanie said...

So much cheaper then a boob job!

My Moon said...

My birthday is November 16th. Ha Ha Ha Ha... Hilarious!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I can't wait!! Those look like my real ones! Only much bigger, fuller, and not as droopy and wrinkly...too much information, you say?

Tuesday Taylor said...

I most def want the one with the tattoo next to the nip! Can I also get a piercing?

won said...

Do they have ones that hang a little lower please??

travel girl said...

My birthday is in November so I can't wait for my present:)

Dr. Penny said...

I will take the check and groping instead. I just don't need to emphasize something that emphasized itself over the years AFTER I got the boob job. Patience truly is a virtue and something I don't have.;-)

Debz said...

For a busy woman, you have way too much time on your hands Jules.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Can you sleep in it too??

Treasia Stepp said...

I loved this. I want one now. I'd be the hit of the parties. Oh wait, I can just take my shirt off. LOL.

Bagman and Butler said...

Bagman says: "Whoooeeeee!" And throws his pants again. Butler turned away immediately, blushing and running into the other room.

Anonymous said...

this is just too much. and wrong, just wrong!

Katie Schwartz said...

This is sooo funny! I am howling.

Anonymous said...

If I wanted attention, I'd show my own boobs! They're just as wrinkly and lopsided as the scarf!

Mauigirl said...

Hilarious!

Fragrant Liar said...

Reminds me of that old song: Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie 'em in a knot, can you tie 'em in a bow, can you throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental soldier, do your boobs hang low?

And I DO want one for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi again.. I'm a Brit living in Sweden and we can buy tacos quorn from the frozen section (vegetarian food). Otherwise, just use normal quorn and cook with tacos seasoning...

Tiffany said...

I want some BIG knockers with a tattoo on them. Mkay? Thanks!

Rita Finn said...

Oh Jules! You. Shouldn't. Have.

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

I would love to borrow this! Do they come pre-loaded with breastmilk? Would give my nipples a break...