That is too funny! My neighbors had two of those wicker kind of deers in their yard! Someone posed one of the deer on the other, making them look like Humping Deers!
That was hilarious! I just found your blog through a link on Colorado Lady (I saw the word condom and HAD to click) and I can already tell I will be back.
22 comments:
I love that commercial as well!!
Does this mean that we're warped or does this mean that we have a really good and open sense of humor?
Steady On
Reggie Girl
julie...perfect post for 'hump' day!
~AM
It's a good thing I am alone in my office cause I am laughing my frickin ass off.
Too funny!!
OHHHHH...That's what condoms are for! ;-)
Now THAT is funny!
Hmmm....what to say about that one....
Can't. Speechless.
I love that video. The sound effects are hilarious!!!!
LMAO!!!! are tryin to get sent a vibrator to review???
LOL...airmanmom took my line
Happy Hump day
OMG! Julie you have managed to make me almost spit coffee on the computer again-TOO FUNNY!!!!
I will never be able to listen to the sound of rubbing a balloon again without peeing my pants....
What are you talking about, those balloon animals are TOTALLY nude.
OMG, I laugh out loud every time I watch it. The sound effects kill me.
2 words - FUCKING HILARIOUS!
Too Funny!!!! Thanks for posting. I will never be able to look at a balloon animal again.
That is too funny! My neighbors had two of those wicker kind of deers in their yard! Someone posed one of the deer on the other, making them look like Humping Deers!
OMG that's just extra special to see and hear today. LMAO!!! Loved that commercial.
Okay. Hysterical. Can't watch it without LMAO. Thanks for sharing.
KJ
That's hysterical! I had to turn the volume down at my desk but it still didn't keep me from laughing!!
That was hilarious! I just found your blog through a link on Colorado Lady (I saw the word condom and HAD to click) and I can already tell I will be back.
yikes!
I'm afraid!
How clever, I loved it!
Post a Comment