Here's our new addition:

Now I don't have to worry about him being stranded in the Poo Wagon (aka 1990 Brown Geo Prizm) anymore. He's literally spent the past year having to bang the starter with a stick 50% of the time to get it to start. (And yes, after 3 starters, we figured out that wasn't the problem but it wasn't worth investigating what was!)
In other news....
I'm officially working with my new real estate company now, it's Keller Williams. Here's the tempory link to my website on their servers...after this weekend it should actually be what you get when you type in www.juliereeg.com. I'm going to spend time on the layout and design this weekend, this was just the default one I picked for now. My tag line "Different by Design" is reflective of the fact that, well, I *am* different (LOL, and not necessarily in a good way!), and also I'm hoping to tie in my day job working for an interior designer with real estate....I sell them a house, he decorates it for them! If we could tap into the clients we have that buy multi million dollar vacation homes in Aspen and Miami and Napa and all of those kinds of places, it could prove to be very lucrative for me! I feel really good about this move. I think I'm going to finally be able to make my way in this business.
Let's see...what else....I feel like I haven't updated in forever because I've been so swamped at work!
I haven't gotten my nose pierced. I still want to, and I certainly haven't ruled it out. Of course I still want another tattoo...I'm working on getting Penny to draw one for me. She is quite the artiste, and I would love having her work on my body. (Boy, that could be read several different ways!)
Many have you have emailed me asking about Vinnie. I have no idea what is going on with him. It's my understanding that he got pissed off at me for refusing to remove his post (to refresh your memory or for those newbies who have new clue what I'm talking about, click here. Make sure to read the comments, as this will all make more sense then.) Frankly, I did not feel it was fair for me to delete it because 80+ people left comments that day, and just because he didn't like what they had to say, didn't make me feel compelled to take it down and pretend it never happened. I warned him before I ever posted it that I was 99% sure the majority of my readers would agree that this was NOT the tragic love story he was trying to spin it into, and I was right. I will tell you all, though, that after that whole incident, I exchanged numerous emails with the other party involved, and there are definitely two sides to every story. But I am as sure as I can be that this is not a "con" situation. Somebody just needs a major reality check about his "relationship".
Regardless, I emailed Vinnie on several occasions in the aftermath, and he never responded so I quit trying. I have heard from many of you that he is no longer blogging. He has removed himself from being my friend on Facebook as well. As a very wise woman said to me today, you have friends for a reason, a season, and a lifetime. Enough said.
On that note, I'll leave you with a question to ponder...
If you had to name the person who turned out to be the furthest from your first impression of them, who would it be and why?
I think you know my answer.
***********************************************
Hey all, my friend Kathy posted that her husband's grandmother died. Go give her some blogging love, will you?
Also, remember to check in with Dr. Penny, she has a question for you all on her blog.
Last but not least...I have 99 followers! Who's going to be the lucky 100th????
23 comments:
so easy...you... you were sooooo not the bitch/slut/whore who I thought you were in high school.. I came to realize that you only slept with 1/2 the football team as oppossed to the whole team!!!LOL God Bless Kathy Miller and that Sami Hall concert or I would never have met my bestest life long friend with whom I have shared things that will only be taken to the grave! I Love Ya Buddy!!
Cher
What a very interesting question....I guess I'd have to say my ex-husband. What a loony tooney he turned out to be. Just say NO to whirlwind romances honey.
Mine would be my friend Pleasing Procrastinater
For some reason we hated each other when we met.
We've been best friends for 20yrs now
I have an uncanny sense of character so there really isn't anyone I can think of that is now totally different from my first impression.
I've had friends that have changed and that I've stopped being friends with... but that was due to circumstances in their lives and mine. Not so much that they turned out to be someone I didn't think they were.
Sorry to hear about things with Vinnie. Hopefully he is doing OK. It's so tough being in his situation so I hope, regardless of the outcome, that he's happy.
Definately my TWO ex-husbands. HA
My best friend. We did not like each other at all when we first met. After several months of being forced together due to mutual friends and hanging out together, we are now best friends and have been since about 1988.
Yay for the new job!!
Yay for the new car!!
I love stick shifts but declined with my car, because who can talk/text/surf when you need 2 hands to drive?
How the heck did I miss that Vinnie post? Yikes!
To answer the question - the baby daddy. It's such a long story but he was so NOT the sweet guy he seemed. Thank God I excised that boil AGES ago.
@Cher...gee, thanks. For the record, I did not even sleep with 1/8 of the football team. (There wasn't that many cute guys on it! LOL) And my answer to the question would be YOU, as you were not the Goody Two Shoes you were rumored to be either. :) Love ya!
The new job sounds great Jules! I love that you can incorporate the two jobs - that would be awesome. Good luck with it!
I think for me it would be the hubby. When I met him he had long(ish) hair,smoked pot, drank, ran with a ROUGH crowd and was a definite motor head. He turned into someone I hoped he would become, but wasn't so sure he would become at the start - lol.
That sounds like the perfect combo and I am so excited about the new business venture for you!!!
I love the new car! So glad for you, Jordan! You deserve it!
I would have to say ex hubby as well. I thought he was normal.
My man...when we met he told me everything I wanted to hear. His character isn't as good as he made it out to be.
Ok, girls, no fighting online.
My answer would be John, Dean and Troy, all for different reasons. The first two I hope never to cross paths with again, the last I hope will recover. A reason, a season, a lifetime....like I said, you won't end up with many of them. Thanks for the compliments, and BTW, I am constantly working on your body!
Hi, I found you over at Debs. Your too funny, get your nose peirced and then tell me if it hurts!
So sorry about the whole Vinnie thing, how old was he?
My ex's were all weirdo's.
Love the new business venture! Just in case you need someone to stay in those swanky digs to test it out to see if it's liveable, let me know. I'm there!
Congrats to Jordan on Big Red!!
You know my answer as well..my ex.
Nice car, he must be so excited !!
Congrats on the new job and good luck! I love that your going to get you nose pierced! Can't wait to see it. I think it looks so cool. I'm way too chicken. My belly button was the craziest thing I ever did! Congrats to Jordan too for the car! It looks nice!
Love your blog. Just found it. I am also 47 and have just been reunited with the love of my life after 23 years apart. I, also, left my husband and kids (in October). Sneak over and take a peek at our story. I will definitely be back to your blog.
There are too many to mention! I have been very naive and gullable! I have gotten wiser with age!
Never trust anyone named Vinnie! LOL
P.S. I was at the dentist's in Mexico today and there was a Canadian lady about my age in the waiting room with a small diamond in her nose. It fascinated me and I couldn't take my eyes off her nose! I am thinking you want people to see YOU, don't you? Not some rock you weren't born with flashing sunrays off your snoze....at 60 someday, when your snoze starts drooping from gravity like everything else!
Congrats on the car and new job! Both look awesome.
I guess my answer to your question is my ex-husband. What a shock, lol. I bet if he answered though he would say the same about me. Again, what a shock.
Congrats on the car for your kid! Man I had to go thru that whole post and read it and ALL the comments! lol But I guess if he didn't want to hear the truth he should have never agreed to post it and put it all out there like he did if he couldn't handle it! I'm not sure but I think I would have to say my soon to be ex hubby!
I am going to say my soon to be ex brother in law. Very interesting question that I don't think I have ever been asked :-)
The answer to your question:
My boss. Enough said.
Will you be selling homes outside Ohio? I'm thinking of purchasing another home since they are so cheap now. I'm just not sure about the whole rental thing.
Post a Comment