And ironically, my 100th follower is someone quite unexpected, but welcomed. Thanks for stalking me, D....now I don't feel so bad about butting into your life like I did! LOL
And as for the other 99 of you crazies, I promise to lead you into places you only imagined you'd go. That's what you get for following a wingnut like me.
18 comments:
Congrats!
Where you lead I will follow. Can we stop at a dunkin' doughnut along the way?
Wow, and the 100th seems to be a new blogger. Congrats!
Oh I love that word wingnut and it seems like years since I heard it too. Long as your leading us astray I dont mind which direction you go.....
Oh, Christ... is there a blogging equivalent of penis envy?
You are the best, Jules.
Wow! That is great. I was looking at that the other day, and thought if I ever reach 100 I am giving away something....Way to go!! We love ya' Julie!!
Birds of a feather flock together as they say!
Just think, that is 100 who are willing to admit they come here. Most like many more hiding in the bushes.
yay! congrats love :)
julie...congrats!
~AM
Congrats! I will be this excited to hit 50!
YAY on 100 followers!!!! You Rock Star!
101 now. I have been a visitor, and love this blog, love your voice, wit and take on life.
Happy to be number 101
David
You're the most popular girl in our blogging world.
Loves it Jules.
I'm honored to be your 100th follower. Your followers seem to be a great bunch of people and I'm looking forward to getting to know them.
Woopeee! Congrats. Drinks on you tonight? Name the place, I'll follow you there.
I didn't mean to follow you, I just took the wrong exit.
A cowboy mmmmmmmmm ....
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
Congratulations on 100 followers!
Post a Comment