I had a good post to share and then it wouldn't show up right. Gotta work on my blog knowledge for 2009 so that I can figure out how to fix these kinds of issues!
Back at work today, I've been off since Christmas Eve and it's been nice. I'll get caught up on everyone's blogs today, and eventually get back here with a creative one of my own.
Or, I'll steal someone else's. That always works too.
There are ins and outs? Maybe that is what my issue is. I never realized I was missing. See, ignorance IS bliss. So glad you're keeping the men updates! I love 'em! And you, too!!!!
Hi! I just wanted to leave a quick comment and tell you I love your blog. (I'm sure you want to know who's been stalking it- I read through the archives)
9 comments:
that is one of my goals for oh nine-learn more about the ins and outs of blogger
There are ins and outs? Maybe that is what my issue is. I never realized I was missing. See, ignorance IS bliss. So glad you're keeping the men updates! I love 'em! And you, too!!!!
Off since Christmas Eve, very nice. I so very badly need a vacation. What's OH like ine the spring? ;-)
My goal for 2009, or one of them, is to update my layout. I've always been jealous of yours!
Oh me too! I need a "course" in "blogger"!!!!
Happy 2009 my friend and have a fabulous weekend!
julie... I think it would be nice for you to consider teaching us to blog, perhaps in a yahoo chat room?
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
lol i had to figure the bloggy thing to when i first started! lol
Hi! I just wanted to leave a quick comment and tell you I love your blog. (I'm sure you want to know who's been stalking it- I read through the archives)
Angie....
While you were not busy and reading blogs. . . . I didn't see you on MINE. . . just sayin'
Post a Comment