Of course it hasn't been turned on in awhile so maybe it does and I just haven't seen it all lit up.
********************************
Day 11 of No Smoking. I've kicked the nicotine habit, but the sugar addiction is killing me. Do you know that tobacco is treated with sugar to keep it fresh? That's the hard one to get over. I'm constantly hungry right now.
********************************
Sorry I haven't been commented on your blogs. I've been so swamped at work that I just haven't had time to get caught up. I'll be doing lots of reading over the weekend and commenting then!!!!!!!!!!! Once I get all my year end stuff done (probably the middle of February) and things slow down, I'll be back to keeping up with ya'll.
********************************
Don't forget the Six Degrees board. It's taking off with all our new members!
********************************
This freaking single digit cold weather needs to go back wherever it came from, and take the freaking 6" of snow with it. It's 10 BELOW right now at 8am. My pipes have been frozen since 11pm last night. I can't shower, brush my teeth or flush the freaking toilet. I am NOT happy this morning.
14 comments:
hug for making it through Day 12 and MORE!!! :)
YAY for not smoking!
You go girl!!!! Stay warm :)
Julie, sending WARM hugs from down south TX where it's 66 this morning and expected to rise to the 70's.
STAY WARM AND STAY STRONG!!
DON"T SMOKE, DON'T EAT SUGAR!!!
Estela in South TX
God you make me laugh out loud. Thanks for that!! Good on you re the sugar. It takes 21 days to break a habit. I had to eat sugarless gum. Thats got to be tough to do both together but imagine how fantastic you are going to feel! I have given up sugar this year too! It's poison just keep thinking that. Poison!
We wouldn't put poison in our cars but we do our bodies. Strange hey? Have to join the board this weekend. Haven't forgotten and looking forward to it!
Julie....good job, good job! I quit smoking during Girl Scout cookie season, filled my freezer with Thin Mints! Heaven help the man, woman or child who touched one of my cookies. Yep, I put on a few punds, but once I quit smoking for good...I found a bit more lung capacity which I used to power-walk the excess baggage away.
The good news...those "they" people say it take 21 days to make or break a habit... you are doing it girl!
Stay Strong!
~AirmanMom returing to her blog...
My mind really IS dirty. But hell, I've known that for a long time.
Yay for you on the no smoking!!! And I'm hungry all the time and I didn't just quit. Sigh.
LMAO@at the pic...guess I do have a dirty mind after all ;-)
stop by and see where you live....
Oh and YAY on 11 days you rock chica!!!!
I would imagine the sugar is the hardest part...it would be for me! You are so funny, that pic was the best.
Hope for sunny days soon and a little warmth.
I was excited to see a little porn on my dashboard, and it turned out to be a damn lamp? What the Hell?
CHEERS for you on the NO smoking! AWESOME JOB!
Evidently my mind is filthy. Lamp? I was thinking of Kate Winslet.
I will definitely be a part of your Six Degrees board. Like you, I've been so freakin' busy, though nowhere near as cold.
I do have a spare room, you know.
So proud of you friend!!
I am so confused on the board thing. Hell, I have a hard enough time blogging!
LOL...I don't see it....let me look again.....
OMG....perception is everything...thanks for the snort. Hope you get some relief from the cold!! And keep up the good work on kicking the butts!
Post a Comment