Still no goddamn water. Fucking pipes. Fucking cold ass weather.
I have a little cold water moving now, but no hot. So I can flush the toilet but still can't take a shower in my own home. Or do laundry. Or run the dishwasher.
I am not in a good mood today. I want a cigarette so fucking bad I could scream.
I think I need to stop blogging for today before I offend everyone.
18 comments:
Step away from the cigs. No need to emotional smoke or emotional eat. You have done so well up until now don't ruin it now. Keep blogging, remember it could be worse, you could have no electricity and heat. BREATHE!!!
No need for cigs yet!
We still don't even have cold water. I wish we could go to the bathroom in our own house, or I could get water. I'm supposed to drink a gallon a day. How's that going to happen?
At least we all have heat and can stay in our houses.
OH, Julie, treat yourself and go stay in a nice Hotel for the weekend. Sit in the hot tub, have a few drinks, maybe meet a hot man!! Leave the cigs at home!
Sorry.....for all the frustration.
Don't worry, I'm not going to smoke. But I want to really, really badly. I would usually numb a craving with alcohol or food but that makes me want to smoke too! Ugh.
I agree with Coloradolady. Take advantage! Get out of the damn house!
But stay away from the smoke!
How about a good old fashioned orgasm? Do you have a vibrator? Those don't run on water. That could ease some of this pent up frustration I am sensing.
@ sandi...
OMG, that made me laugh out loud. Thanks, I needed that!
Okay, I want to know how far a condom will stretch. That's what my Fragrant Liar page tells me is on tap today at your place. I mean, wha' hoppen?
KJ
P.S. Sorry you still have no water and no smokes. Have you made plans to move south for the winter? ;)
You sound like me on a good day.
No water sucks big time. Hope you can have a shower soon!
Hi there.....just popped over and had to say....I'm enjoying your blog. It sounds like today might not be the best day for you....hmmm...perhaps that's an understatement but I'm glad you aren't bottling it up! VENT! It's good for the soul. I live in Texas so we don't know all the problems that go with the freezing weather. Take care....hope it gets better soon! Susan
Sorry:(
No smoking Jules, I know you can over come that urge!!
Chew on a stick!
I take it you would have not liked to have lived during the Pioneer times!
yeah, where is the stretchy condom post?????
Don't smoke.
We both know that large amounts of wine is the only thing that will make you feel better.
:)
Sandi's on the right track, but forget the vibrator. You need a good man to pleasure--that will take care of your orally fixated cigarette cravings, it's calming for you (there's almost a meditative art to giving blow jobs), and you'll make that lucky guy very, very happy.
(I hope I'm not offending any of your readers.)
I can't wait for you to see my latest post. From your recent comment on Lilly's site, I see we have something very important in common (other than the fact that we'd both do Kate Winslet).
Get out of the cold and come to Vegas!
XOXO
I feel for you. If I didn't have hot water, I would slit my wrists.
And its only January. Your in for it.
Come crash with LW and me.
New rule for you: your first thought when trouble strikes cannot be "I wanna cig".....you are stronger than that. Breathe. Or do what everyone else is suggesting, cause I like them all, especially chew on a stick, suck a dick (oooo, that rhymes!), stretch a condom (??), or leave. And, Sarah Dee, you better not be drinking that tap water!! Sorry, can't help myself...
ha!
let me tell you, i'd be a raging f-ing lunatic without being able to take my showers.
Post a Comment