Friday, January 16, 2009

Pay attention peeps...there is a new blog I want you all to visit.

Yes, this is my 2nd blog post today...make sure you read the first one too!

Anyway...

My BFF (or at least for the past 30 years!), and resident Naturopathic Doctor, has finally joined the blogging world.

Her name is Penny Steward, and you need to know her.

Her blog is Penny's Wellness Solutions. I want you to click on that, go visit her right now, and bookmark her site. She has valuable information that every single one of us needs to hear. Please follow her, show her some bloggy love and support as she joins us on this venture, and of course, let her know I sent you. I can't have her thinking she's my *only* friend, for heaven's sake. LOL

Seriously, you'll love her. I sure do.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

julie...I am on my way now, then I will read your other post of today!
Make it a good day!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Me said...

Thanks Julie-- I have heard you talk about Penny for 10 years now and I am happy to be able to "meet" her!!

Liz said...

thanks for posting the link!!

Unknown said...

any friend of Julies is a friend of mine...of to check her out...

Coloradolady said...

Thanks for the link... I sure need to read this blog!

Missy said...

Headed there now! Have a nice day~

jill jill bo bill said...

Okay!!! Headed there now!

Anonymous said...

i'll be sure to drop by and give her some bloggy love. i love to find out new tips on wellness!