Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OK doing the picture tag thing....

OK I'm supposed to find my 5th album 5th picture and post it and explain it...

So here you go:



This is my sister taking my mother a ride on the quad runner. I think this was last summer (in 2007) so my Mom would have been 83 at the time.

Obviously it turned out okay as Mom is still alive and Sue Ellen didn't kill her by rolling the quad or something ridiculous like that.

If you read this....tag, you're it. Post your 5th album/5th picture and tell me about it.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a great photo! and look at your mom looking cool with the glasses on - the whole pacakge going on!

jill jill bo bill said...

Your mom was rockin' the casbah! Too cute!

Robynbeth said...

You got a mom with some spunk! Great picture. I will go look for mine now.

Anonymous said...

Love that picture !!

Sandi said...

OH I didn't read anything! But your picture is too cute!

Diane said...

That's a great pic!! Glad your sister didn't kill her ;)

Kim said...

Thats a neat challenge. Love your pic!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

She looks like she was having a ball! Did your sister go up a few hills and jump a few???

Your mom is so cute!!!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I want to be your mom when I grow up.

Debz said...

Hot.Rod.Mama. Love it.

Missy said...

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that picture!

michelle huey said...

oh what fun! this picture is priceless

Treasia Stepp said...

What a great picture of your mom and sister.

I have a little something for you over at my blog. Enjoy it.

Unknown said...

geesh what a pic i can NOt compete with this one!!!!

travel girl said...

OK, I'm a MAJOR retard becuase I don't get this whole tagging thing!

Love the pic though.