It's never too late to live happily ever after.
OMG that is funny, thanks Julie I needed that this morning!!
That is too funny. Don't you know his momma is so proud of him? LOL
OMG that is strangely hilarous. I guess it could also be a good advertisement for the brand...
OMG! That is hilarious! I am praying that my teens do not see this! I can hear the school principal now...
Ok, the only thing I could think of when I was reading this is....men claim to need Magnums WHY? :)
Holy shit! Those foreigners are crazy. LOL
Oh my God, I laughed so hard at this -- I thought they were so fragile you couldn't use your teeth to open the packet?? Are they making them stronger in Britain? I know for a fact that the Brits aren't "bigger", so what's the deal??
School wasn't that much fun when I was there. Cute video!
Do you think that condom was Magnum size?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OMG that is funny, thanks Julie I needed that this morning!!
That is too funny. Don't you know his momma is so proud of him? LOL
OMG that is strangely hilarous. I guess it could also be a good advertisement for the brand...
OMG! That is hilarious! I am praying that my teens do not see this! I can hear the school principal now...
Ok, the only thing I could think of when I was reading this is....
men claim to need Magnums WHY? :)
Holy shit! Those foreigners are crazy. LOL
Oh my God, I laughed so hard at this -- I thought they were so fragile you couldn't use your teeth to open the packet?? Are they making them stronger in Britain? I know for a fact that the Brits aren't "bigger", so what's the deal??
School wasn't that much fun when I was there. Cute video!
Do you think that condom was Magnum size?
Post a Comment