It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Real life sucks....Don't you think they should know you have more important things to do?!?
Miss ya!I'm with you!
Hope to hear from you soon! Sucks when life takes over like that. I know the feeling all too well.
Being a grown up is so overrated!
So, we're supposed to just hang around here, or should we just keep popping back in, hoping you get a break and spend it blogging instead of snacking?Where's your dedication?
Don't get too busy that you forget about your bloggy friends. Btw, no smoking, got that??? No matter how tough it gets...get yourself some cinnamon flavored toothpicks (never smoked but I've heard that those work wonders).
we will all be here waiting for your return...
I am standing here holding vigil with candle in hand.If you get some time tonight, drop me an email. Lemme know what's going on. I haven't heard back from J yet and didn't know if you had.
Impatiently waiting. I completely understand. I have stuff piling up and looking at me.
Jill.Don't cut her any slack.She owes us a blog.(what. that was my alter ego bitching. like i post every day.I am getting better. Right?)Have fun, girl - take a break! Until 1 a.m...then you're back on blogland again!
We'll be here!!!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Real life sucks....Don't you think they should know you have more important things to do?!?
Miss ya!
I'm with you!
Hope to hear from you soon! Sucks when life takes over like that. I know the feeling all too well.
Being a grown up is so overrated!
So, we're supposed to just hang around here, or should we just keep popping back in, hoping you get a break and spend it blogging instead of snacking?
Where's your dedication?
Don't get too busy that you forget about your bloggy friends. Btw, no smoking, got that??? No matter how tough it gets...get yourself some cinnamon flavored toothpicks (never smoked but I've heard that those work wonders).
we will all be here waiting for your return...
I am standing here holding vigil with candle in hand.
If you get some time tonight, drop me an email. Lemme know what's going on. I haven't heard back from J yet and didn't know if you had.
Impatiently waiting. I completely understand. I have stuff piling up and looking at me.
Jill.
Don't cut her any slack.
She owes us a blog.
(what. that was my alter ego bitching. like i post every day.
I am getting better. Right?)
Have fun, girl - take a break! Until 1 a.m...then you're back on blogland again!
We'll be here!!!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Post a Comment