Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coming Friday....the first Bachelor of 2009!

You know I can't give up my Bachelor Blogs. There are entirely too many dysfunctional men out there who give me great material!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll love *this* guy.

19 comments:

Sandi said...

I can't freakin wait! I love these train wrecks! LOVE THEM!

Sandi said...

Oh shit, maybe this is good guy. I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Sorry. Here's hoping he's the ONE!

WonderMom said...

Yay! I've been missing the bachelor blogs...I can't wait!

Cammie said...

Popping over from Blog Stalkers to say HI! We live in the same town....

Debz said...

You make me want to join a dating service so I can get some blog fodder.

Unknown said...

julie...woo-hoo! ya never know, ya never know! Your prince could be logging on as we type!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Coloradolady said...

This will be fun......I am going to safely assume that he is not the one! LOL

Unknown said...

I so need something to occupy my time!!! I am already a bad mother lets see how i do at the dating game ;-)

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Okay...can you stop teasing and just tell us now, like RIGHT now if he's the one??? The suspense is killing me!

Missy said...

Are you having to Sober him up? Is that why we have to wait until Friday? Gee, I am so Excited about this....

Julie D said...

Trust me, he is not The One. Unless you mean The One To Run From. LOL

Anonymous said...

You are such a tease...I'm going to miss being able to catch up on your blog and such at work...now we will all be fighting for the bathroom in the morning and the computer at night...oh well its well worth it


Cheri

Anonymous said...

Wahhhhh,,,why do we have to wait till friday??!!!!

#1

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how are you doing? Cool blog! I really like your theme.

jill jill bo bill said...

HEEE! I am so excited!!! Makes me almost want to be single and in the dating scene again. Almost.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Yippee! But when are smart women like us going to stop choosing guys just for the material? You may have to go into stand-up. I'll give you some pointers!

Fragrant Liar said...

I don't know about your bachelor blogs, but I'm certainly intrigued. I'm also looking for eligible bachelors. And by eligible, I mean, they have to meet all my criteria. I will return to see if he fits or if you have already nabbed him first!

KJ

travel girl said...

I. Can. Hardly. Wait!

Anonymous said...

Yes can not wait!!