Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Awwww...I'm famous!

Check this out. VegasLindaLou blogged about me today. Well, not totally about me, but at least I'm the basis for her post!

Isn't it funny, how in this bloggy world of ours, we "meet" new friends who immediately become old friends? I have a list of several of you (and you know who you are) that I feel almost as close to as my true life real best friends, and yet I've never met any of you...yet. But I feel as if we've been friends forever because I not only read about your lives on your blogs, but we email each other as well, and in some instances we instigate the Cell Phone Tree when one of us posts a scary blog and sends the rest of us into a panic so that we start calling you and each other to make sure all is well! (Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, Miss Myrtle Beach)

I cannot wait to meet every one of you. I truly can't.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL@cell phone tree...
awww Julie I♥U!
off to check out the linky loo

jill jill bo bill said...

Who in the world would be that careless as to let her friends stay up all night wringing their hands in panic? Hmmm. I can't WAIT to meet. (I am thinking she owes us homecokked meal with all the trimmings.) I love you, Jules!!!

shutter girl said...

I only have friends that live in my computer. Is that sad?

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

That was a great blog post from Linda Lu. When you head out to Vegas, give me a shout out too because I'm about 3 hours from Vegas. I'll have to have a good excuse to go out there and you're a good excuse!! LOL

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Gotta go check out the post about you :)

Anonymous said...

I think we need a blogging buddy trip to somewhere like Vegas!

Debz said...

*sigh*.....

One home cooked meal with all the trimmings will be awaiting you two when you get here. Unfortunately it'll only be one so you'll have to split it.
Although re reading Jills, she is looking for home cokked not home cooked. What must she be thinking about??

I read and commented on Linda's post. And now I know someone famous!!

Coloradolady said...

That was a good post....I know what you mean about friends you have never met, I love all my friends I have met through my blog....when is the meet up?

Sandi said...

I feel like wheezer. All of my friends are here. as in cyber space! I haven't decided if it is sad or not! I kinda of like it!

Julie D said...

@georgie...I'm gonna make a weird post so you all call me next.

@jill...I was only up til 11:30 that night, I figured at that point she was on her own. I'm *that* good of a friend. LOL

@wheezer...It's only sad if it weren't my life as well.

@CCDD...I am so hooking up with you in Vegas. You, me, Travel Girl and LindaLou = Scary Good Time.

@Danica...you can come too!

@Deb...I want a homecocked meal too. Wait, did I spell that wrong?

@Colorado...hopefully sometime this spring! You're not that far from Vegas right?

@Sandi...it's great at Xmas when you can send cybergifts. And if you've got an online boyfriend you never have to sleep in the cyberwetspot.

won said...

I'm glad to count you as one of my friends Julie!

Unknown said...

julie...it is an amazing little blogosphere we live in! I'm off to read all about you!

~AM

Marlos ACE said...

Nice to find you on here, now I shall go check out what got posted about you, to make you so famous :)

Anonymous said...

I'm off to read about you too . . . what cell tree? No one calls me! and what if I was in trouble??? wait a minute. . . there's an odd knocking at the door. . . "may I help you?. . . what's that!! A gun? . . . . HELP!!"

*waiting for my phone to ring* *********** yeah. Just like I though.

travel girl said...

Jules:

Ohio or Vegas for our first date?