A few years ago I spent a friggin' hour filling out an eHarmony questionnaire, only to get a message saying something to the effect that there's not a single person on earth who I would be a match for.
BTW, somebody told me that eHarmony is Christian-based.
14 comments:
I'm first to leave a comment!
I so love it.
You never fail to make me laugh;)
I love it!
I agree with Travel girl....you always make me laugh!
Now that is funny!
:) Poor guy, at least he was honest....
Too funny! So much for being honest!
The guy was honest. I think it's a completely acceptable answer. He could have schmoozed with all sorts of BS,but he got right to the point.
Hi,
I've read your hilarious comment over at Lilly's Life and that's how I got here.
Anyway, that was funny. I've not had any experience with any dating service, but one of my friends has. That was how she met her present boyfriend.
Tasha
Bwahaaahaaaaahaaa!! I'm surprised more men dont get rejected for that exact response.
Man I need a drink on that one. heh
LOL that is pretty darn good.
I wonder if your ex got that notice BWAHAHAHA!
That was very funny, especially on pain meds, woo hoo!
I'm so proud!
A few years ago I spent a friggin' hour filling out an eHarmony questionnaire, only to get a message saying something to the effect that there's not a single person on earth who I would be a match for.
BTW, somebody told me that eHarmony is Christian-based.
LOVE your blog, Julie!
You crack me up!
See if you can get his info. He sounds like a catch.
I agree the ones that have been rejected are probably the ones who are perfect matches. You are too funny! And I love it!!
Post a Comment