Monday, December 15, 2008

Who wants to do something special?

Vinnie has asked me to post this link to his blog today, and I am more than happy to do so.

If all of my daily readers, who average about 200 of you kind, generous souls, would be willing to send Vinnie even just $1 for this lady, we could make her son's Christmas magical.

What do you think?

10 comments:

Lost Soul said...

Thank you Jules! You were already an angel...

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I believe if we send him $2 each, he can buy me a gift as well!
I'm baaaack! Thank you for stopping by to make sure I was ok!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Debz said...

I'm all over it. I may be laid off, but I know there are far more out there in worse shape than me (not weight wise cause I'm just fat let's face it).

I left Vinnie a comment and I am gonna email him to see what he needs!!

Anonymous said...

Hello :)

Helga Marie Bee said...

Thanks for the info, we sent him an email for the addy!

jill jill bo bill said...

Okay, I am in. Just let me know.

Coloradolady said...

Thanks Julie.....I'm off to Vinnie's blog and email the little guy!! Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Headed there now... xo

travel girl said...

You're a sweetie.

DeeX said...

28, six kids and dying.
Puts our own lives into perspective dosen't it? Keep us posted on your "adopted" family.