It's never too late to live happily ever after.
julie...I have no idea where you find this stuff...but I know I will always chuckle when I stop by for a visit!Thanks!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Snort. Thanks for the extra holiday cheer. I cannot believe I am envious of snowmen.
Gawd I love your humor Jules!
LOL! I want that paper to wrap my husband's gifts!
Great paper, makes me want to pick up some more prezzies...
Oh and I know a few men who would appreciate the paper more than the gift if I had wrapped them in these - too funny!! Happy holiday to you and your family to Julie.
I love it! I'm with you, that wrapping paper was designed by a guy!
love the pics! lol Im in ohio to! :)
OH My god, I just about fell out of my chair with that one. I'll have to send this link to my sister, she'll get a big kick out of it.
How do find time for work? lol
God, I hope and pray you didn't wrap your mom's gift in any of these. heh heh heh. Love ya!!!
Silly boys! Why do I love them so much?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
julie...I have no idea where you find this stuff...but I know I will always chuckle when I stop by for a visit!
Thanks!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Snort. Thanks for the extra holiday cheer. I cannot believe I am envious of snowmen.
Gawd I love your humor Jules!
LOL! I want that paper to wrap my husband's gifts!
Great paper, makes me want to pick up some more prezzies...
Oh and I know a few men who would appreciate the paper more than the gift if I had wrapped them in these - too funny!! Happy holiday to you and your family to Julie.
I love it! I'm with you, that wrapping paper was designed by a guy!
love the pics! lol Im in ohio to! :)
OH My god, I just about fell out of my chair with that one. I'll have to send this link to my sister, she'll get a big kick out of it.
How do find time for work? lol
God, I hope and pray you didn't wrap your mom's gift in any of these. heh heh heh. Love ya!!!
Silly boys! Why do I love them so much?
Post a Comment