
We can blame Deb for this. OK technically I turned her on to this lovely little item, but since it's not available in Ohio, she was kind enough to send a bottle my way.
It tastes exactly like it is described...Sweet Tea with a kick! I started out with a glass on ice...

(OK so this is my glass after I'd sampled it for several gulps)
Eventually I started experimenting with other ideas. Lemonade + Sweet Tea Vodka = a kick ass Arnold Palmer! Sweet Tea Vodka and Ginger Ale is verrrrrrrrry good. I'm thinking STV and Sprite would be tasty as well. I'm sure there are all kinds of things I can combine it with.
Unforunately, I feel asleep before I could give most of them a try. STV on the rocks will do that to a girl.

Ah well, maybe tonight. Thanks again, Deb. I don't care what Georgie says about you, you totally rock my world. :::smooch::::
13 comments:
Deb do NOT listen to Jules she has had tooooo much sweet tea i never said nuttin!!! LOL
cool Julie Happy early Christmas!
OMG I want to try that. I love sweet tea and I love vodka. What crazy genius put together such great things? I want to kiss him/her!
I shall be looking for this in my local liquor store this weekend.
BTW that last photo had me laughing!! You are too funny.
Love the last picture. I was thinking that was you after a night of exoctic dancing!
Put that next to the cake and we're in business for after dinner!
Merry Merry!! I just have one question. When did I take my clothes off?
That's not the question, the question is, in the first pic, by the clock, is that a maxi pad? That's what it looks like, just sayin.
It is NOT a maxi pad. It's a dish scrubbing pad, dork.
Unless it *is* a maxi pad and I was making slippers for your Xmas gift...
I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm 47 too and lookin' for my man.
I have basically dated the entire population of Southern California and still no luck.
Where is that bastard?
Don't forget to blog about your dates. I can't wait to compare notes to see if you are experiencing anything like I am.
Cheers!
ooohhhh yeahhhh sweet tea vodka, hey that looks like my bachlorette party day after pic lmao
I wonder if they sell it in Arizona? I will have to look for it!!! Sounds good!
Nice Ass;)
That was funny. And now I am going to be hunting this vodka come tea potion down in Australia given it has that effect. Mmm, I wonder would it make my ass look that good too...
I haven't been to the liquor store in a while (I've recently gotten hooked on cheap white wine!) but I've got to look for that stuff around here. I'm in GA so surely they sell it here!
This could be dangerous....I freaking love sweet tea. I am afraid I would drink the entire bottle!!!
peace
#2
Post a Comment