It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Heehee. She'd probably like to have the spanking for a birthday present.Thanks for getting the word out. I really hope she gets her 100. And in March, you'll get yours!! No, really - I mean your gonna get yours lady!!
I'll fly out there and spank ya Jules, I'll be off the crutches by then.
TY Jules!Spankings? me??? NEVER!!!! LOLwavies up to the Vinster I'll get you my pretty
@Vinnie...don't threaten me with a good time. LOL
Thanks...I'll be right over there!!
julie..thanks for spreading the good news, I'm on my way to Georgie's.~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Heehee. She'd probably like to have the spanking for a birthday present.
Thanks for getting the word out. I really hope she gets her 100. And in March, you'll get yours!! No, really - I mean your gonna get yours lady!!
I'll fly out there and spank ya Jules, I'll be off the crutches by then.
TY Jules!
Spankings? me??? NEVER!!!! LOL
wavies up to the Vinster I'll get you my pretty
@Vinnie...don't threaten me with a good time. LOL
Thanks...I'll be right over there!!
julie..thanks for spreading the good news, I'm on my way to Georgie's.
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Post a Comment