So here is Jordan and me Christmas morning, shortly after he opened his present. Yes, this is how

(Note to self: Do not use that in personal ads if you want to actually ever meet a guy.)
So later in the evening, when the family was together I started making everyone get into the act...ok well I demonstrated how to do it first, of course. Clearly, I have Warhol issues:

Then my little mama got into the picture with me. My mom is 84 years old, and she was fascinated by the idea she could look at the screen and there was a camera built into there somewhere!!!

And then my two sisters joined the fun. I'm not drunk, I'm just going for the sexy, half opened eyes look. Riiiiiiight.

And then my niece Maggie and her boyfriend Brady jumped in:

Then Maggie and I had more fun with Warhol:

And last but not least, Mom & I went for the cartoon shot:

See, this is why I don't have a Mac Book. I'd sit around taking pictures all day. Yeah, I'm that
19 comments:
A Mac Book? Fantastic and lucky Jordan. I mean he did get to use it didnt he? You look gorgeous and the thing I noticed is that your sisters, niece and Mom and you all have the same high cheekbones - very similar. How sweet is your Mom. I also love the Warhollike pics. I want a Mac book - where the hell did Santa go????
Aw, I think that's a great pic of you and Jordan!! Looks like you had an enjoyable day :)
And just like that it's alll over. Looks like you guys had fun.
Beautiful Pix Julie!
Awwww you guys are cute!! :) And how cool is his new laptop! Santa is awesome!!
julie...Jordan is lucky to have such a cool Santa! Your mom is beautiful! You are one blessed lady with such a cool family!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Our sons and Jordan need to start an "I gotta MacBook for Christmas '08" club!
I don't think our sons have slept since they opened their presents Christmas eve!
Awesome photos! What fun!
OMG you crack me up!!! I loved the pictures!
Those were great. Now I want one. Maybe next year Santa baby.
I got a bread machine and a new CD player, not as fancy as Jordan's computer but still fun to have. I love the family pictures you took.
Cassie
I got a mug and a mouse pad with my kids pictures on it, is that close?
You look beautiful Jules...
way too cool...now you get my obsession with digital stuff...and why i have no life...great photos! looks like a fun Christmas!!
I see a Mac Artist in the making :o)
Can I just say those Warhol pics are the sexiest freakin' pics I've ever seen of you? (short of a few from a certain Christmas party LOL) And I love, love, love the ones with your ma :)
You are TOO much! I'm practically on the floor here.
Guess what? You know how my computer crashed? Well, I got a Mac Book (uh, Santa told me to?).
My kid and I have been going at it -- just like you -- taking all these really cool shots in iPhoto. Making dinner? Washing dishes? Poo!
Those shots with you and your mom are somethin' else. So cute!!!
I love the pictures! I personally think you look like you are having too much fun with the Mac Book, lol!
Okay...all that hooopla and it's over...just like that...(snapping fingers here)...what's next???? What's up for NY Eve...????
@ Lilly...thanks, yeah I have the biggest cheekbones (when I'm not fat!) but we all have them to some degree!
@ Janie...I told Jordan what you said, and he said he probably hasn't slept since yesterday morning either!
@ Cassie...a bread machine? So I'll be getting some overnighted from Canada soon, eh?
@ Vinnie...thanks, doll. I just photograph well. LOL
@ Jenny...Warhol looks good just because you can't see my wrinkles. And we both know why you like those Xmas pictures...not only are they blackmail shots but they are proof that drunk women will do just about anything on a dare! They are, however, the only living evidence of me kissing a woman...ie you. :)
I had a Warhol like print made for my friend of his deceased dog. It was so cool.
I'm so loving the Warhol look on you;)
Post a Comment