It's never too late to live happily ever after.
I'm shooting for that top spot! lol ;-)
Unless you prefer to be on top...
I'll continue to fight for my top spot!God I'm soooo boring if this is the highlight of my life.
I wanna know how come I got kicked off??? Last time I looked, I had 18 or 20 comments...it's showing people with 15 and I'm not on the list :( I'll just go cry in my corner :'(
I'm taking you all down!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
tee hee hee........~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I hate to be so obnoxious...but a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
C'mon, Vinnie, let's take this outside... I kick box, you know!
I have a bum knee right Rachel can we postpone until the spring? lol
That top commenter thingie is retarded. Mine never ever has even close to the correct numbers on it. I finally deleted it.But just for the record Vinnie - I prefer to be on top.
@soxydeb...hey now, don't be hittin on my pre-fiance. I'm watching you, sister!
I refuse to be drawn into these theatrics....I shall maintain with honor.
@lizzy...oh since when???? Little Miss "I Love looking at my picture on all these comments". LOL
Shhhh deb...don't tell everyone it doesn't keep an accurate count. I love having 29 comments to a post! LOLI'm an attention whore. What can I say?
Hah, Miss Hot Tub Lizzie, I bet you're keeping count!I'm right beeehiiind you....
Damn I'm way behind!
clearly i need to keep commenting!
here comes another! yup i'm bad
@vinnie...you'd better be. With that bum knee you can't outrun me right now!
I LOVE YOU
HA! Catch up liz!
OMG you guys are killing me!!!The list doesn't update until over night I think...so tune in tomorrow to see who the new top commenter is!
I figured out the picture, yay!
HEY! Come fight on my blog!
@megryansmom...LOL!
I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw you had 75 comments! F! The most I have had is eight!I will happily hand my #1 position to Vinnie. He so earned it. If you two get married Jules, you should have all of us in your wedding:)And then we can all go on the honeymoon.Just a thought.
I'm with Hot Tub Lizzy on this oneI refuse to be drawn into these theatrics....I shall maintain with honor.
Do you have commenter counter??? I didn't see it on your page! I think I need one. I love Cj's!!
Whoa! 88 HOLY SMOKES!
Post a Comment
37 comments:
I'm shooting for that top spot! lol ;-)
Unless you prefer to be on top...
I'll continue to fight for my top spot!
God I'm soooo boring if this is the highlight of my life.
I wanna know how come I got kicked off??? Last time I looked, I had 18 or 20 comments...it's showing people with 15 and I'm not on the list :( I'll just go cry in my corner :'(
I'm taking you all down!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I'm taking you all down!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I'm taking you all down!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I'm taking you all down!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
tee hee hee........
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I hate to be so obnoxious...but a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I hate to be so obnoxious...but a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I hate to be so obnoxious...but a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I hate to be so obnoxious...but a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I hate to be so obnoxious...but a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
C'mon, Vinnie, let's take this outside... I kick box, you know!
I have a bum knee right Rachel can we postpone until the spring? lol
That top commenter thingie is retarded. Mine never ever has even close to the correct numbers on it. I finally deleted it.
But just for the record Vinnie - I prefer to be on top.
@soxydeb...hey now, don't be hittin on my pre-fiance. I'm watching you, sister!
I refuse to be drawn into these theatrics....
I shall maintain with honor.
@lizzy...oh since when???? Little Miss "I Love looking at my picture on all these comments". LOL
Shhhh deb...don't tell everyone it doesn't keep an accurate count. I love having 29 comments to a post! LOL
I'm an attention whore. What can I say?
Shhhh deb...don't tell everyone it doesn't keep an accurate count. I love having 29 comments to a post! LOL
I'm an attention whore. What can I say?
Hah, Miss Hot Tub Lizzie, I bet you're keeping count!
I'm right beeehiiind you....
Damn I'm way behind!
clearly i need to keep commenting!
here comes another! yup i'm bad
@vinnie...you'd better be. With that bum knee you can't outrun me right now!
I LOVE YOU
HA! Catch up liz!
OMG you guys are killing me!!!
The list doesn't update until over night I think...so tune in tomorrow to see who the new top commenter is!
I figured out the picture, yay!
HEY! Come fight on my blog!
@megryansmom...LOL!
I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw you had 75 comments! F! The most I have had is eight!
I will happily hand my #1 position to Vinnie. He so earned it.
If you two get married Jules, you should have all of us in your wedding:)
And then we can all go on the honeymoon.
Just a thought.
I'm with Hot Tub Lizzy on this one
I refuse to be drawn into these theatrics....
I shall maintain with honor.
Do you have commenter counter??? I didn't see it on your page! I think I need one. I love Cj's!!
Whoa! 88 HOLY SMOKES!
Post a Comment