Monday, November 17, 2008

PSA for men (I'm looking out for the guys these days!)

Guys, I gave you words you should memorize that women say, and now I want to make it clear what PMS really stands for. Take note.


1. Pass My Shotgun

2. Psychotic Mood Shift

3. Perpetual Munching Spree

4 Puffy Mid-Section

5. People Make me Sick

6. Provide Me with Sweets

7. Pardon My Sobbing

8. Pimples May Surface

9. Pass My Sweat pants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

and my personal favorite

13. Potential Murder Suspect

You've been warned. If you choose to piss a woman off during this time, do not expect me to visit you in the hospital or identify your body at the morgue.

12 comments:

Liz said...

Those are GREAT!!!

Lost Soul said...

Ya know one day I expect to be sacrificed by you women just becuase I hang out here... Do me a favor, have your way with me first?

Julie D said...

@vinnie...I'm not sure you can handle it! LOL

That Janie Girl said...

Girl, you crack me up.

@ Vinnie - she got you, dude! I believe a threat has been thrown down!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

My favorites are: Pass my shotgun and pissy mood syndrome. I just can't help...something comes over me that I just can't help...I turn into a potential UFC fighter. (well, just in my thoughts actually.)

Lost Soul said...

I'm willing to try in Vegas and see if I survive...

Hehehehehehe

Lost Soul said...

Here's a couple from our side...

Potential mass suicide

Perform my self-satisfaction

Perhaps maim self

Pickle may suffer

Pre made sandwiches

Protect male species

Penis may shrink

Julie D said...

@vinnie...Oh.My.God.

I just spit Diet Pepsi all over my monitor!

Lost Soul said...

Spitting... That's soooooooooooo disapointing................

travel girl said...

So. Glad. You're. Back!

won said...

What do you call a woman with PMS and ESP?



*A bitch who thinks she knows everything.*

Julie D said...

@won...yes ma'am! I resemble that remark! :)