Somewhat embarrassing to admit but Christmas will be tight this year.. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below.
I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself....

These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes: (1.) Regular, (2.) Light and (3.) Get out the Sand Bags.
How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
You need four maxi pads to make a pair.
Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part.
The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.
Awaiting your response. It's crucial that I get the right size for each
one of you.
Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 comments:
Ima size 11 and I like the color grean and hearts ;-)
LOL you are too sweet.
I'm a size 7
peace
#2
Size 8 baby;)
Yeah but do they come with wings?
Maybe some matching earmuffs? :)
8 1/2 here... Can I only wear them once a month?
Ummm, size 6 but you can make it a bit larger just for the ease and comfort. Will it come with the stay dry liner as well, in case I'd like to go puddle jumping?
Looks like I better make my own since you'll be busy making them for a few other people.
Cassie
Oh.My.God.
What a perfect white elephant gift!!
Jules,
I love those. I bloody love those.
Period.
Jenny
can you seal them in condoms to make them waterproof.. it gets kinda wet and nasty here in Ohio. I'd like a nice new pair of Tony Stewart colors since I have to change my whole wardrobe!
Cheri
Ahahahaha....your comments are funnier than the blog itself!
Although the fact that it comes in "sand bag" size cracked me up!
You'll have to make mine from Kotex I have wide feet 8 1/2 ww
julie...such a um, er...unique idea. I see I am 12th in line...so don't you worry about it. Looks as though you will be busy enough!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
OMG! I love them. HA
I'm a 7.5
By the way your "package" should be at your home on Wednesday!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment