So here's my Sunday rewind post about 12 hours late. Sue me. It's about a dream I had back in April...
Friday, April 11, 2008
Oh, and....
I have a lot of weird dreams, and most of the time I remember them and can analyze them to the point of knowing why I would dream a particular thing.
However, last night I dreamed I was married to Danny Bonaduce.
No clue why I would dream that. I didn't see him on TV or anything last night before I went to bed. I don't have any deep seeded attraction to red haired, steriod fueled raging men with anger management issues and bad skin. And I was far more into David Cassidy during the Partridge Family years.
Yet, there was I was, Mrs. B last night. (Because being "Mrs. B" worked out so fucking well for me the first time around) (For those that don't know, my married name started with a B...I wasn't married to Danny Bonaduce before!) Fortunately I woke up before we consummated the marriage. LOL (too bad *that* didn't happen last time!)
Weird.
By the way, my boss just signed us all up for the Race for the Cure. I won't be racing, but I'll be walking my way towards the finish line! It's on May 17th and I'll be walking in my mother-in-law Jennie's honor. As some of you know she's dealing with four different types of cancer right now, one of them being breast.
It's a 3 mile walk. I just hope my back holds out!
I'll be back tomorrow with a real blog. Not sure what yet, but I'll make something up if I have to!
8 comments:
I'm first;)
Whew! I thought you found the love of your life and ran off.
Lucky me. It was just a computer problem.
And you ate what for supper??
Congrats, Mrs. B.!!!!!!
My computer is also acting weird, but I gave in and called my ex to discuss my options. I already did what he asked me to do, so oh, well.
Isn't great you didn't need that man! Good for you.
julie... welcome back!
Danny Bonaduce???? Hmmm...I wasn't aware you dealt with night terrors :)
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Oh my God Julie, Danny Bonaduce you are clearly troubled....you are best getting that seen to LOL
Mmmm computers - my ex was also fascinated by toys too! But the great thing is you did it yourself so three cheers (as frustrating as it is!). Now, he is no use to you at all and that realisation has got to be so good!!
I never thought Mr. B was hot. David Cassidy was a different story though!
Don't you feel proud for having solved your computer on your own??
The sky's the limit!!
I've done the breast cancer 3-day walk three times Jules, great causes, all of them.
http://www.the3day.org/site/PageServer
I've done the walk Jules!! Way to go!
And I like that your devoted enough to us that you will MAKE up something if need be. Way to take one for the team.
Check out my new post - your involved (lol).
Post a Comment