It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Can't wait!!! I love watching you rip them to shreds!
OMG! Is this the one where Hope finally tells Bo that the babies baby is his baby? And that it's also his brother? Is that THIS episode? I'm so glad I didn't miss it.
julie...I'll buy a box of saltines and a jug of ginger ale :(~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Can you give me a hint? I wanna know why he so NOT a keeper!!
Oh boy... ll
Or is that 'the stomach churns' - gosh even I am nervous for you. Well in our books you are a real catch and Mr Right is out there somewhere. You have to kiss a lot of princes right?
I am sitting on the edge of my chair here, can not wait!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can't wait!!! I love watching you rip them to shreds!
OMG! Is this the one where Hope finally tells Bo that the babies baby is his baby? And that it's also his brother? Is that THIS episode? I'm so glad I didn't miss it.
julie...I'll buy a box of saltines and a jug of ginger ale :(
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Can you give me a hint? I wanna know why he so NOT a keeper!!
Oh boy... ll
Or is that 'the stomach churns' - gosh even I am nervous for you.
Well in our books you are a real catch and Mr Right is out there somewhere. You have to kiss a lot of princes right?
I am sitting on the edge of my chair here, can not wait!
Post a Comment