It's never too late to live happily ever after.
julie...hmmm...was there to be a picture or wanted poster attached? It did not show on my screen. I'll be back tomorrow!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
You are such a tease - lmao!
Any hints?? Was he even a keeper for just second?
Hurry it up with the details will ya!
Simply can't wait.
Is there a site for bad first dates reviews? Maybe not a bad idea...
I will wait up til tomorrow....
Can't wait to hear about it.
I am new here! What a great blog :)
You are killing us here already-..........waiting
Post a Comment
10 comments:
julie...hmmm...was there to be a picture or wanted poster attached? It did not show on my screen. I'll be back tomorrow!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
You are such a tease - lmao!
Any hints?? Was he even a keeper for just second?
Hurry it up with the details will ya!
Simply can't wait.
Is there a site for bad first dates reviews? Maybe not a bad idea...
I will wait up til tomorrow....
Can't wait to hear about it.
I am new here! What a great blog :)
You are killing us here already-..........waiting
Post a Comment