Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Who wants this for Thanksgiving dessert?



C'mon, it's a brownie! Who doesn't like chocolate???

And no, I did NOT make this. It's from Cake Wrecks, one of my favorite blogs that makes me laugh every day.

15 comments:

BBB said...

I ADORE cake wrecks.... best site to visit when you're feeling blue...

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Ewwww. I'm sorry but that's absolutely disgusting looking!!!

Unknown said...

I Like Lemon Pie for Thanksgiving dessert-yes I am weird, one of the rare few who doesnt crave chocolate

Unknown said...

i just noticed i am up from the buttom to nu,mber2 on your top commenter form thangy...Vinnie I am takin you down

Unknown said...

and sure as i say that I will mysteriously move off the charts and not be seen or heard from-those commenter form thangys are possessed i know they are

Unknown said...

oh and what happened to your thanksgiving post titled Happy thanksgiving, my friends i dont see it...did it poof?

Julie D said...

@georgie...damn you are quick! yes, I posted it prematurely, it was meant to be for tomorrow! So I yanked it and it will go back up in the morning! LOL

SS+1 said...

Oh.My.GOD. I LOVE IT! It definitely beats any pie at my family's thanksgiving!!!

Liz said...

I thought I was going crazy on your Thanksgiving post!! It was on my google reader, but kept telling me that you didn't exist!! Anyway...that is a disgusting cake. But then again, I don't like icing...

Debz said...

Loves it!!

Anonymous said...

That does not look like turkey!

Cassie

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Ummmmm........it looks more like a pile of dog poo with a turkey mask...Thank you Cakewrecks!

If somebody offered me a piece of that it'd be the FIRST TIME EVER that I said no to chocolate!

Linda S said...

gawd, don't let my kids see this or I know it'll be on the table...seriously!

That Janie Girl said...

That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

travel girl said...

I'm in love!

Chocolate love;)