
Ooooh yeah baby, my very own Keurig home brewing system!
I first saw this at my cousin Mary's house when we went to Washington in early October. I was fascinated by this new toy! Now, I'm pretty much a coffee snob, I have professed to liking my Starbucks Caffe Verona in the past, so this comes as no surprise to any of you. And the thing is, I tend to make my coffee really strong. I mean, really. It can pour itself into the cup. No lie. So I've always avoided these type of machines because you really can't control the strength of the coffee and it's usually too weak for my taste.
However, I soon found out that these darn things brew a pretty good cup of coffee! Especially the Extra Bold coffees, or the Dark Roasts. Yummo. And having the ability to make one cup at a time really works for me, because I usually only make coffee at home on the weekends, and even then I rarely have more than one cup. I tend to drink more at work than I do at home. So this way, I figure I'll save money on coffee, which ultimately the machine will pay for itself.
And the biggest reason I bought it was that not only was it $25 cheaper than anywhere else I'd seen it, but it was a bonus deal that rather than just coming with 18 pods of coffee...it came with 90!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, 90! I won't have to buy coffee for 3 months if I drink it every day!!!
I love new toys.
17 comments:
I love this !! I don't have one yet. I bought one for my SIL last year for christmas. They stufed it in their basement.
Would it be wrong for to ask for it back?
#1
I LOVE coffee. Have a Krups. Just OK. Cheers, have a great day...
Oooo, me too. I love all things electronic and electric. I got my eye on the new Cuisanart Griddler 4 in 1. I plan on picking that baby up next week. And maybe a fancy new can opener. Heh-heh.
To me coffee is coffee, I'd rather have a latte anyway.
We have one here at work... I LOVE it... so many options! We have about 9 different coffees, hot chocolate and 2 teas....
I need to measure that to see if it will fit under my countertop. That's really cool!
Cool!
That all nice and fancy, but I'm hanging on to my old brewer until they invent a coffee IV
julie...good for you! There is nothing like a cup of good coffee!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I'll be over this weekend for a cup of coffee.
It's just the little things in life that makes a woman oh so happy....
Sounds like things are falling in place for you. I think it is great!
"E"
@ "E"...yep. Things are calm for the first time in years. It's actually very nice. I'm sure you saw my other post about not having to worry about my email being read now! Woohoo! Good things are worth waiting for, eh?
Hey baby!!!! I am so glad you tried that machine! I have the cheapo version of it and LOVE it. No drips. Have to go catch up on all I missed!!!!
I want one too!! That's great for quick caffeine fixes!!! Plus, it uses pods??? Cool!
Thats pretty cool, I love coffee, and it has to be strong enough to melt a horse shoe. I don't think the one cup would work though, I drink two pots a day, LOL.
THe dentist office had one of these and I loved it. Where did you get yours? I am thinking I need one of these for home use.
Very nice!! Have you tried Gevalia's coffees? It's mail order and just fabulous. Before Pike's Place, I drank mostly Gevalia as they don't burn their beans.
Post a Comment