Please go to my friend Darlene aka Travel Girl's blog and wish her a very Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, onto the smut talk.
These made me laugh out loud...and frankly gave me a reason to look forward to Thanksgiving just to hear pornographic talk!
Top 10 Things That Sound Dirty At Thanksgiving But Aren't:
10. Talk about huge breasts...
9. Whew, that's one terrific spread...
8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
7. Don't play with your meat!
6. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
5. You still have a little bit on your chin.
4. How long do I beat it before it's ready?
3. I didn't expect everyone to come at once.
2. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
...and the number one thing that sounds dirty but isn't....
1. Everyone knows that tying the legs together keeps the inside moist. (And I can verify this is true!) (DON'T ASK)
11 comments:
oommggg this is hilarious lmao :o)
I am definitly going to be uttering one or two of these phrases during thanksgiving this year just to get a laugh outta hubby. Thanks!
Killing me. Just killing me.
Cooking for Thanksgiving will never be the same again!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
julie...these are too funny!
Um, er... Happy Thanksgiving!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Well maybe it wouldn't be so dry if you spread a little more butter on it.
You're making me horney I mean hungry;)
Thank you for all my new vistors who wish me a Happy Birthday!
Sounds like there's only one thing left to say....
Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm going to say EVERY ONE of these at Thanksgiving. FREQUENTLY.
i'm going to an early thanksgiving day meal tomorrow night and i hope you will be there...that's all i got to say about this post.
big sexy is originaly from ohio and a lot of family and friends are driving over and i hope you will tag along.
:)
Post a Comment