Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's "Beat Michigan" Day!

3 hours and 35 minutes til kick off of The Game.

For those of you who don't live in Ohio, that's the rivalry game between Ohio State and Michigan.

GO BUCKS!

I get to babysit my little cougar bait buddy Jesse James today. So I am sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post tomorrow!!!

So what's your big plans for the weekend?

7 comments:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

OH! Well, let's see. Have been up since 5. Saw my folks off to the game, put plastic over the windows and am now chillin with the cats and dog. Going to take a 15 minute nap and then go to hang with some crazy beotches in Canal.

Robynbeth said...

Yes! I know they can, I know they can. I love watching Michigan get smacked down.

Treasia Stepp said...

Watching football and running gas pipe upstairs for a new heater. Also waiting on a delivery for our new 50 inch plasma tv. Trucker thought it would make ME a nice Christmas gift. Yeah right, for him maybe.

travel girl said...

I'm not into football but, since you're my gal I will just say...

GO BUCKS!!!

P.S. It's Birthday #2. Have a cocktail baby;)

Sandi said...

I am blog surfing tonight and arrived here. I have been reading for a bit and thought I should say, HI. I have been laughing my ass off.

Thanks for blogging! I'll be back

Lost Soul said...

My best friend who is my oldest son's godfather went to U of M, I get on his case all the time... lol

Megryansmom said...

You got your wish! I heard the results in the car and thought of you :)