Thursday, November 13, 2008

I got a new job!

As many of you know, I work for an Interior Design firm as a Controller on a full time basis, but I am also a Realtor on the side. I just made the change to a new firm which I think will really be a good move for me!!!! Everybody is so friendly, and business is really booming! The pay is great, and I get to have lots of fun at work, although my knees hurt already.

Here's the company photo. Obviously I'm not in it yet, but I'm sure I will be in the next one....

31 comments:

BBB said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is wrong


And


FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz said...

Well, shit, sign me up!! :) LOL!!

Debz said...

Your hired!!! Mike'll love it!!!

Anonymous said...

OMFG!! Are you serious?!! That is the best thing EVER!! ROTFLMAO!

Can I please use this for my picture of the week next Monday? (Only with your permission and a link back to your blog of couse)

Lost Soul said...

Make sure I have the new address... lol ;-) Good news Jules!

Julie D said...

@vinnie...I had to finally throw my flowers away today. But they sure were gorgeous!!!

Patou said...

I had to read the sign twice to make sure I was reading it correctly. What a, um... novel concept....

Anonymous said...

That is some good incentive to sell the house I would hate to be the one stuck with the one giving the free BJ's for a month!!! Too funny!!!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

That is soooooooooo FUNNY!!

SS+1 said...

YAHOOO!

P.S. If your company is ever thinking of expanding to MN...CALL ME! I'd love to work with y'all!!! :)

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

This is one of those days where I'm extremely slow to catch on so it took me about 5 minutes to "get it".

Congrats on the new job. Make sure there are plenty of knee pads on hand.

Meg said...

THAT is hilarious!! I love it!

Unknown said...

runs out to buy stock in knee pads....
TOO funny!!!

Megryansmom said...

although my knees hurt already.

Ohhhh you're the HEAD Realtor now

Julie D said...

I knew you guys would be proud of me for diving into my new position head first....

QueenofPlanetHotflash said...

ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

well if you call THAT fun.. have a great time on the new job!! I couldn't sell real estate I just don't "suck" enough...


Cheri

Unknown said...

julie...aren't we supposed to ask: "what is a nice girl like you....." um, er... ;)

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

travel girl said...

I thought it was for real.

Loves it.

You're missing our travel through Salzburg.

Hurry up!

Amy said...

Now that's some funny sh*t!

Amy (labontefan)

Lilly said...

That is hilarious and I think I know someone that has had that kind of real estate career.

jill jill bo bill said...

That is TOO funny!!!! I know it was HARD to SWALLOW leaving your friends at the old place. But I know something good will COME of this move.

Julie D said...

@JJBB...I guess I had to put my money where my mouth is.

J'Ollie Primitives said...

How do you know which one is the Head Nurse?

She's the one with the dirty knees!

shame on jjbb for not beating me to that one. heh heh.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWD!

Anonymous said...

Julie!

I am so so so happy for you, congratulations! And yes, I admit I was having a brain-dead moment as I was looking for you in the photo. tsk, tsk.

Anonymous said...

So you know, I'm taking realty classes now and am seriously hoping to get a "job" there :)

♥ Braja said...

That is so freakin' funny. You go girls... LOL

♥ Braja said...

And I just laughed more at hot tub lizzy's comment!!!!

Jody said...

O...M...G.

I had to do a second take, LOL!!! That is hilarious!

tbonegrl said...

LMAO!!!