Friday, November 14, 2008

Here he is...Bachelor #9 (***UPDATED***)

His name is....Harry*. (*all names are changed to protect the innocent)

His profile reads:

HELLO NOT KNOW HOW TO TYPE FEALLINGS TO A KEYBOARD I AM LOOKING FOR THE LONG LAST LOVE OF MY LIFE THIS IS JUST ONE MORE AVENUE SO BE SAFE GOD BLESS GOOD LUCK
Love God very mutch so if you are not a christian dont believe we will work been their done all the wrongs in life now want mutch more so be safe God bless again
if u y a h oo
harley pop hawg their
IT SURE SEAMS YOU PEPOLE ON HERE ARE RATHER RUDE SOMETIMES I NOT BE THAT WAY EVER HAVE DONE BEEN MORE PLACES AN THINGS MOST EVER THOUGHT OF I STILL NOT STUCK UP OR RUDE SO THINK LOTS SHOULD LOOK AT THEIR SELFS FIRST
OK THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU GET SOME ONE YOU DO DESERVE

Now, I feel kind of bad for the guy. I won't post his picture here because I got a bit of flack last time for posting the Motel 6 security guard's mugshot photo in my blog, so I will just do my best to describe him.

He is standing next to his mother in this picture, and she appears to be very short and very large, so I'm guessing him to be about 5'7" on a good day.

He weighs about 70 lbs. Soaking wet. With rocks in his pockets.

He has hair down to his shoulders, partially balding on top and attempting a combover, and I'm not sure if his hair is greasy, or just loaded with product, or hasn't been washed since the 80's or what wet, but it's disgustingly gross a tad unattractive.

He has a porn star 70's mustache though. I think this might be where the hair on top of his head landed when it fell off.

And I would venture to say these pearly taupes whites are dentures because this guy clearly can't afford veneers, and whatever these are, are way too big for his mouth.

Now, everybody takes a bad picture once in awhile. But he's just really not my type.

But God love him, he sent me an email.

Helo! Wana talk? (Complete with the little emoticon of two smiley faces kissing)

Oh, sweetie. No. Not without a lot of rope and some choloroform.

I red your profil and Its reallly funny. yOU are a great girl and watta catch for som lucky man.

....who won't be you, Larry. Er...Harry.
I have a grate rellatunshp with God and i bet yu do do. you look like a Good christain women.

Wait..you bet I do do? OK well of course, especially if I eat a lot of fiber. Oh, and what picture gave me away about my good Christianship...the boob shot the other guy liked so well? Or the one of my and my girlfriend celebrating her marriage with shots of Tuaca? And wait...I look like I'm "women"? Dude, I may be the size of both Olsens together, but cut a sister some slack here, will you? How rude.
I have a lot of expreiences to share with a beutiful woman suchas your self.

And those are experiences I fully intend to live without.
Rite me back and meet for coffie or taco bell. my treat pretty lady.

Wow, um...well...geesh. Taco bell huh? Do I have to order off the $1 menu or can I go wild and get a Gordita?
Cant wate to hear from you! Love, Larry

Start the timer, Harry.

**************************************************

Listen, I am really not a cruel person who is making fun of these poor bachelors. While they aren't my type, I'm sure someone out there is looking for her true love, and this particular guy might be it. I apologize if anybody thinks that I'm a really awful person for doing the Bachelor Series of posts. I'm just trying to show what's out there in the dating world! It *is* depressing to be 47 and single again, and having to go through this, trust me. If you've got a husband/wife at home, or are in a committed relationship....consider yourself lucky. The dating pool sucks.

24 comments:

Liz said...

*shudder* I wouldn't be able to get past all the spelling errors! Nevermind what his picture looks like!

Unknown said...

LMFAO@taco bell oh big spender and
LMFAO@80's porn mustache
omgawd TY for the giggle this mornin...
I am glad you didnt post a pic cuz I already got this GREAT mental pic and I dont wanna be shattered by how wrong i was ;-)

Lilly said...

Oh my, I think you culd write a movie script after this - how depressing is that 'beutiful lady'?

You know I am never going to try this online dating thing if this keeps up.

I know 'how to type feallings to a keyboard' - I feel like throwing up...did you just ignore his emails or did you tell him you were permanently preoccupied?

The pitiful spelling, without anything else like the use of the Queen's English, his mother, his looks, is really a big turnoff. I get what you were saying now.

How did he ever think he was going to get anywhere ---oh, its sad.

Anonymous said...

Apparently he hasn't had a writing class either.
Please post his picture, stop worry about the shit you get from people.
I for one like to put a face with these postings.

#1

BBB said...

I'm gonna say it's a bogus profile. No one spells THAT badly and can still make it around a computer...

Debz said...

80's porn moustache Georgie - didn't you even read the post? Sheesh.

I couldn't honestly get past the first paragraph. I may mispell things from time to time, but they are usually typos, that was just BAD!! I don't know how you did it Jules.

travel girl said...

Way too funny.

I love to start my morning with a good laugh!!!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

I hope God loves him very mutch too.

Somewhere, somehow, somebody will think he's Mr. Wonnerfull.

Oy vey.

Julie D said...

That is his profile, cut and pasted from the dating site exactly as it's shown there.

Yeah, you know my issues with spelling so you can imagine exactly how quickly this one sent me straight to the ceiling.

Anonymous said...

I got nothing on this one-as I am reading and laughing and trying to answer the damn phone at work-thank god it was a hang up or I would have been laughing in my poor customers ear!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Julie,
Thank you so much for reminding me why it's not so bad to be single.
Love,
Jenny

PS - thank you, too, for reminding me why I love your blog so much :)

QueenofPlanetHotflash said...

I love your bachelor updates, post the pics it's your blog , if people don't like it then move on I say. :o)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Queen !!

Meg said...

Yikes...that is just awful! You would think he could find the spellcheck key!

I have got to get my friend over here to read your blog, she would love it!

Have a great weekend princess!

SS+1 said...

If I had been drinking coffee...I would've spit it out all over my keyboard while reading this! LMAO.

I understand the awareness you are trying to bring...and I hope you keep doing it. If we can't laugh at ourselves and the situations presented to us..who CAN we laugh at??

Happy Friday!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Maybe he gives really good mustache rides LOL Kidding totally kidding!

I love these posts keep em' coming!

Thanks for showing me that I should be grateful for the pain in the ass I call Stud Muffin!

Jules, I will let you borrow him and he will treat ya to some Mickey D's!! :)

Julie D said...

@amyamy...when can I pick him up? I can leave now. LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG seriously? He can't even spell. Now come on. Those are common words!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am speechless. It makes me want to take a writing class.

Please send me his picture. LOL


I bet he is a Star Wars Freak..


May the force be with you......

peace
#2

Kim and Dave said...

Well God love him! He's trying so very hard, isn't he? Bless his heart.

Coloradolady said...

Julie ~ you have got to be kidding me.....seriously.

Where do these guys come from?

Staying single would sure look pretty good about now!!

Patou said...

good god, the sames ones are contacting you too.....

That Janie Girl said...

Girl, I know it's not fun, but dang, you write it up well! You always make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Oh my gosh!! This is too funny!!