
Thanks, Amy!!!
****************************************************
This one's for you, Vinnie.

****************************************************
And my little Warhol baby.

Clearly I am going to be entertaining myself all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww...Mommy and me.

Here's the link to do these....Photo Funia. Again, don't thank me, thank AmyAmyBoBamey. It's her fault I'm not getting any work done today!
25 comments:
LOL - that's cute!!!
mmmmmmmmm-yeah thanks Amy!!! and you too Julie for posting!! Nice way to start a Friday!!
oh foshizzle!1 I just noticed your pic in his dog tags!!!!! hahaha love it!
my stupid typing this morning-sorry for all the comments,but H was me in the 2nd comments!-that pic just got me all flustered!!!
rawr!
- Sarah
@harleygirl..but did you notice his tattoo of me? :)
Loves IT!!
Glad you had some fun!
how are you doing those?
- Sarah
Too funny!
That made my day Jules, thanks, I really needed that...
yeah after I went back for like the 3rd look, but I did not want to be the comment whore of the day!! hehe now we want to know how to do that!!
How the heck do you do that? man i am so technology challenged maybe i need to rethink the name of my blog!
LOVE the warhol pix!!!
See link in blog...
Harleygirl, comment all you want! By the way, you me and Danica need a girl's night. When are you free?
omg was the link there the whole time? my brain must be fried...
- Sarah
Cute!! Loves it! I may try it myself
I probably should have waited til afterwork to read you today. I am never gonna get anything done now. Thanks, this is so cool.
That is so cool!
If I put a tattoo of you on me would you love me forever?
We just can't get married.
WOW, I'm gonna play during naptime. Thanks!
I can look at Beckham all day! ;)
TOO cool. I am doing this tonight. Headed to meeting now!
ok "Jules"-I will comment away and yes it has been sometime, we need a night out-I need to find a new horse to climb up on!!!!-Maybe we can wear christmas tree headbands out this time!!!!
@harleygirl...see my comment on the other picture post!
@travelgirl...yes. We can get tattoos of each other and be inked together for life. Screw Prop8.
OMG-oh know you didnt!!! that is some funny shit right there! What a night-sooo ready for another one of those!
That is awesome thanks Amy
Julie you too lol
Post a Comment