Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get out and ROCK THE VOTE, baby.

What are you doing reading my blog if you have not voted yet today??? Come back when you have!



I've made no secret about who got my vote this morning but whatever party line you vote, whoever you think is our best candidate..just go make your voice heard, and make your vote count.

In other news...

Vinnie semi-proposed yesterday and I half heartedly accepted...so if we are both still single this time next year, we have a BIG announcement to make!!!! Right, honey? LOL

Meanwhile, he's totally still in love with someone else and I'm consistently on the lookout for a great guy, so don't let our pre-engagement throw anyone. If there are any single men reading this who are interested...I can totally break up with him to date you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I crack myself up.

23 comments:

Lost Soul said...

Looking for new guys already huh? lol I only got a one word response this morning so far, I'm not very hopeful...

Where would you like to go on our semi-honeymoon?

Anonymous said...

That is good that you got out and voted. I was in line for 1 hour before I got to vote. I was number 71 also. No matter what happens in the election today, GOD! is still in control. Could it be the start of the end of time? Wow!

Julie D said...

@vinnie...until I get that rock, I'm still on the prowl. LOL

@anonymous...Why on earth would this election be the start of the end of time? Unless you mean that if McCain wins and worse, Palin ends up President, we may all WISH the world would come to a quick and painless end!

Liz said...

I have to work or I would leave your blog and go vote :) I'm heading out early (3:30) to go do it.

Congratulations on the pre-engagement!! Speaking of..did you watch the Duggars last night? They had the episode on where the eldest got engaged. And they can't KISS!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I am voting later today. Congrats on the engagement, it is such a shame Bachelor #8 does not stand a chance now. :)LOLOL

I do know someone that is single but he is a it younger so you would definitely be a cougar. He recently dressed up as a Garden Gnome. I don't know many single men.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

You're semi engaged? Well that just means that we'll have to throw a semi-engagement party!!

I haven't voted but plan to after work. There's not enough time in the morning to stand in a line and get here on time too.

Anonymous said...

I'll be voting tonight. Goboma! Heard him on WNCI this morning..funny man!

Julie said...

@vinnie...by the way, I got another errant text of yours at 1:30 this morning!

@amy...I'm all about the cougar bait! I'll raise him and train him right!!!

Robynbeth said...

Gobama here as well. I voted with my daughter watching, and I am so proud of her interest.

Unknown said...

julie...I'm heading out to vote in a couple of hours. It is so good to hear so many are exercising their freedom to vote!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Lost Soul said...

Yeah another friedn said they were getting duplicates too. No idea what happened, I was asleep.

Debz said...

Stephen of Vinnie - but you cant have both. That's not fair.

I rocked my VOTE mama!! Posted the pic on my blog - took the "girls" out for the event. They LOVED it. They were all atwitter.

travel girl said...

I voted!

I'm SO glad you are in Ohio!
My daughter lives in Nevada and so proud to vote in a swing state.

Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS+1 said...

I'm an Obama-Mama :)

Julie said...

@soxydeb...wait, why can't I have Stephen AND Vinnie? I always wanted to try a threesome.

Well, I mean with two guys. Been there, done it the other way!

Lost Soul said...

I guess I could live with that, lol. Who's Stephen?

Julie D said...

@vinnie...he's some hot bartender deb posted pictures of on her blog. Oh, and she's got her "girls" on display, might wanna check that out!

jill jill bo bill said...

Julie- Vinnie is hot! And funny! What more is there? Did I say hung? I think I left that out...not that I would know...just guessing. And I cancelled your vote out. heh heh heh. I love you!!! I am going to email you the scariest looking man I have EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRR seen. ever. ever.

Julie said...

@jjbb...it's okay...I love you even if you are a McPain. :)

Lost Soul said...

Hate to burst the bubble Jill just average in that dept, lol. Hot... Really? I have never heard that before, thank you! You made my century.

Julie said...

@vinnie...Hold on a second. Define "average". Because my ex considered this:

|--------------------|

to be "average". LOL

If your sense of size is equally skewed this could affect our pre-engagement!

Lost Soul said...

Ok I'm going to go on record TMI alert for the faint of heart...

I'm right around 6 inches, average girth.

Anonymous said...

Voted bright & early this morning;)