Look at you posting videos and all!! I love this song!
And you can do the adsense thing with Blogger. I started too but wasn't making anything so stopped it. I do think there are people who make some decent money doing it though.
Hooray...you found it! They are so fabulous. I saw them down in a little bar outside Nashville almost two years ago. I was so excited when I saw them on the Overstock commercial.
@kim...oh no you didn't! Seriously? I loved them on "Can You Duet", I think they should have won and definitely need to become a hit in Nashville! They do true country music like it used to be! LOVE THEM!
7 comments:
In regards to your question about ads, check out www.google.com/adsense
I'm not sure if you can display ads on a blogger page, it might apply only to personal websites, but it's worth looking into!
Thanks for posting this video. I've never heard of them or the song, but I think I've now found a favorite. LOL.
Look at you posting videos and all!! I love this song!
And you can do the adsense thing with Blogger. I started too but wasn't making anything so stopped it. I do think there are people who make some decent money doing it though.
I love them, too! And that's such a great song!
Hooray...you found it! They are so fabulous. I saw them down in a little bar outside Nashville almost two years ago. I was so excited when I saw them on the Overstock commercial.
@kim...oh no you didn't! Seriously? I loved them on "Can You Duet", I think they should have won and definitely need to become a hit in Nashville! They do true country music like it used to be! LOVE THEM!
Love them, love them, love them!
Post a Comment