Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Bachelor of all Bachelors

Well, let me start out with his profile picture.

Nice looking guy. Brown hair, glasses. Wearing a tux. Looks like a happy guy!

Here's his profile:

You may have seen me already, I was the Amber Alert Hero that rescued the 4 kids from their step Grandfather in August of 2004. That was a great time being in the spotlight but it is very opposite as to how I really feel, I am somewhat shy and quiet till I get to know someone. I go out of my way to help anyone I can. I love to laugh and smile and love to make others laugh and smile as well. My fault in life is that I am too nice to everyone which makes me easy to get taken advantage of. My Favorite moves are love stories followed by an action flick. I am a former Marine that is confident. I would love to excercise more but find it boring to do it alone. I am usually quiet until I get to know you but then I can be very funny and outgoing. I try to not make the wrong impression all the time so I come across I have been told a little stodgy or a stick in the mud. I respect everything and everyone, I love animals especially dogs of any size.

I am looking for that special lady that I can spoil, she needs to have a big heart like my own. She needs to be able to communicate and share everything with her partner. She needs to enjoy life. She needs to treat others with respect and is very even tempered. Easy to get along with.

If you are that one special lady please give me a chance you won't be sorry.


In his "About Me" stuff, he says he's a business owner, loves to shop, go out to eat, movies, riding his Harley, taking his classic car to car shows, etc.

Sounds good so far, right? My kind of guy!!!!

There are two more pictures.

The first one is him standing in front of the tree made famous at Pebble Beach Golf Course in California (I forget what kind of tree this is but it's on their logo). Great picture...ocean in the background. This one was taken September 27, 2003.

The next picture is of him and a beautiful lady dressed in costume from back in the day in old Venice...long dress, hair piled high...taken at the Venetian Hotel by the gondola ride in Las Vegas on September 22, 2003.

Now, you may be wondering why I know the dates of these pictures. It's very easy to explain.

They were taken on my wedding day and my honeymoon.

The profile picture? My husband, in his tux, taken at our wedding on September 20, 2003. Taken, in fact, about 2 minutes after we walked down the aisle and were waiting for our guests to come through the receiving line. He looks very happy. (And was.) He had just kissed me seconds before, and the photographer snapped a picture of him looking adoringly at me. (Let's all collectively gag...)

The other two pictures were taken on our honeymoon. We flew to Vegas the night we got married, stayed two days and then rented a convertible and drove to LA and up the coast to San Francisco. Best trip of my life. Happiest time of my life for sure.

And he's using those pictures to meet other women.

You know what the really absurd part of this is? It's this...I am looking for that special lady that I can spoil, she needs to have a big heart like my own. She needs to be able to communicate and share everything with her partner. She needs to enjoy life. She needs to treat others with respect and is very even tempered. Easy to get along with. SERIOUSLY? You had that, you stupid fucker. And you fucking blew it to stick your dick in someone else's wife. FUCK YOU. I'm pretty sure you already met and married a woman like that. I don't think you will be that lucky twice, pal. In fact, I *know* you won't.

Needless to say, I am passing on this one! I just wish there was a way to put a warning label on his profile to save the rest of the women in this town.

***Disclaimer**** This is not a new profile for him. He's had this online since shortly after our divorce but it was inactive for the past two years. I just noticed yesterday that it said he was active in the past 24 hours, so either he's rejoined and reactivated his profile to find dates, or he was looking to see if I was back on! Regardless, it still pisses me off that he uses our wedding pictures on a freaking dating site, and everything he wants in a woman is everything he had with me.

****Added Note**** I guess I have a lot to be thankful for this year, don't I?

25 comments:

Liz said...

Wow. It took me a bit to figure it was actually your EX! You DO have a lot to be thankful for!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope for your sake and all other women in this area that he has already bought his plane ticket to vegas. Shows what he is about if he has to use old wedding pictures to try and make a date. Pretty sick. But we know that already.
I say good for you, and shame on him.


"E"

travel girl said...

What a DICK!
I had a feeling when I started reading that it was him, actually had a chill go down the back of my spine. Loser!

I would love to see the pics though;)

Julie D said...

@ "E"...I knew you'd find this post interesting! LOL

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Julie D said...

@ travel girl....I'll email them to you.

Treasia Stepp said...

I just recently started reading your blog so I am sorta out of touch with your ex stories. For what it's worth, I would make another profile of myself (dummy one) and start chatting it up with him. LOL. But I'm evil that way.

Lost Soul said...

Unbelievable...

Anonymous said...

Ugh I'm sorry. It's so stupid that he'd use THOSE pictures to pick up other women. *GAG*

Happy Turkey Day! And be glad ONE turkey is outta your life.

Unknown said...

Lord have Mercy on all women part of that site....geesh i had to go back and re-read to make sure my mind wasnt playin tricks on me!!!
gag me with a spoon!

Happy Thanksgiving Julie

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Unfortunately, you can't put a huge X on his profile pictures or even a warning to others seeing his profile.

Question...is there a date on the pictures? If there is, when I was looking at the pictures, I always looked at the dates to see how recent the pictures were. That says a lot about whether they will look just like their profile pictures.

He's a creep! Just glad that you are free, free, free at last!!!

Coloradolady said...

oh my. What a turd. Seriously.

I would just take that as he feels he looked his best with you by his side....now go puke!

Have a great day....thankful much!

Anonymous said...

I knew within the first few lines of reading that it was him. F(*CK him. What an ass.

You are so much better without him!

Sue said...

Oh my God, that is just too funny for words. I know funny isn't exactly what you're thinking, but it is. If he had ANY idea how tacky it was using pictures from his WEDDING day on a dating site. Oh man. I first thought of contacting him with a fake bio too, but I don't want you wasting another second of your life on him. Be glad he's gone.

Isn't there a website somewhere that women can warn other women about losers? I seem to remember one from ages ago.

Anonymous said...

*SLAP* amazing.. hey, sorry you lost the bike too...

SS+1 said...

I'm thinking he's a rusty tool who needs to check himself before he wrecks himself. You're WAY better than him.

On a slightly positive note, it's a subtle reminder that, although you might look grand on paper...real life is definitely different!

Anonymous said...

Let's see his pics!!

Doesnt he have up to date ones????


What a idiot.

peace
#2

Unknown said...

julie..Inconceivable!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Debz said...

STFU! That stupid little shit.

Did Georgie really say "Gag me with a spoon"? When did she move to the Valley?


Happy Turkey Day Jules!!!!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Holy crap. Why doesn't he just say "I have big balls, a small mind and a cold heart"

Happy Thanksgiving, and I second the comment that there's one gone turkey you can be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

I knew as soon as I read the Amber Alert.. I thought hell no its the mental ass hole...he is sooooooo unbelievable.. I would give anything to run into him in a dark alley... what a piece of work


Cheri

Sandi said...

Oh, I am just flipping out over here for you! This entire posts makes my heart pound and my skin crawl! I am so sorry you are going through this hell!

hugs from me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That Janie Girl said...

Holy crap.

That is wild.

Run! Run! Run for the hills!

Anonymous said...

OMFG!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL just blog surfing on a sunday and came accross this.

You can always post something about him on:

wwww.dontdatehimgirl.com

yes...its real!

:)

Cheers!!