It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Oh my! Um....wow.
Hey, how did you get a picture of me??
I hope that was a Halloween costume.
thats it...now im blind....
It was gross when I first saw it and even grosser now! ;-)
You gotta give her (him?) credit ....if I looked like that I'd be hiding in a (large) hole, not channeling Wonder Woman.Brave or delusional? That is the question ...Thanks though, 47 and WW, you both made me smile this morning!
um... yup... speechless.
Well damn, looks like I will have to find another first date outfite now. :-)
His/Her titties seem to need a better bra. Metal is not always best.
Wonder Woman has let herself go.
Holy cow! Don't stare, don't stare! I'm not quite sure what to say?!
So I guess I'm weird that I think this is FABulous!!!
well shoot...guess i better go change my clothes...Hope you have a wonderful weekend julie
OMG! I am LMAO!!!
I am speechless but it wouldn't let me comment without words
holy shit fire. thats some funny shit. you cant fix stupid now can ya?
That's more disgusting than the way people at Walmart dress!
I was just going to direct you to the people of walmart site. I can't believe people go out like that unless it is Halloween.Cassie
Is that what happened to Lynda Carter!?!?
I'm stealing that photo to go with my single's ad. Hey, shut up, it might help.
Yuck!!
I think I saw this lady last week when I was doing my grocery shopping in Walmart.
Really! The black shoes just throw the whole thing off.
Oh MY!!!
Whoa. Seriously?
Laughing out Loud, that lady had guts walking down the street in that outfit!!!
Why . . WHY???????????????????
oh my, she must have no friends. A friend would have stopped her.
Post a Comment
28 comments:
Oh my! Um....wow.
Hey, how did you get a picture of me??
I hope that was a Halloween costume.
thats it...now im blind....
It was gross when I first saw it and even grosser now! ;-)
You gotta give her (him?) credit ....if I looked like that I'd be hiding in a (large) hole, not channeling Wonder Woman.
Brave or delusional? That is the question ...
Thanks though, 47 and WW, you both made me smile this morning!
um... yup... speechless.
Well damn, looks like I will have to find another first date outfite now. :-)
His/Her titties seem to need a better bra. Metal is not always best.
Wonder Woman has let herself go.
Holy cow! Don't stare, don't stare! I'm not quite sure what to say?!
So I guess I'm weird that I think this is FABulous!!!
well shoot...guess i better go change my clothes...
Hope you have a wonderful weekend julie
OMG! I am LMAO!!!
I am speechless but it wouldn't let me comment without words
holy shit fire. thats some funny shit. you cant fix stupid now can ya?
That's more disgusting than the way people at Walmart dress!
I was just going to direct you to the people of walmart site. I can't believe people go out like that unless it is Halloween.
Cassie
Is that what happened to Lynda Carter!?!?
I'm stealing that photo to go with my single's ad. Hey, shut up, it might help.
Yuck!!
I think I saw this lady last week when I was doing my grocery shopping in Walmart.
Really! The black shoes just throw the whole thing off.
Oh MY!!!
Whoa. Seriously?
Laughing out Loud, that lady had guts walking down the street in that outfit!!!
Why . . WHY???????????????????
oh my, she must have no friends. A friend would have stopped her.
Post a Comment