Saturday, November 7, 2009

And the lucky winners are.....

According to the random draw thingy....

The winner of the tote bag is....DANICA!!!!!

The winner of the zippered bag is....FRAGRANT LIAR!!!!!

The winner of the key fob is....I SAY WHAT YOU'RE THINKING AND I'M THE BITCH!!!!

Congratulations, ladies!!!!!

Please drop Crystal a line at bucks724@yahoo.com and give her your mailing address so she can send you your prize!!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated, and remember next week there will be another giveaway featuring Tastefully Simple items!!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies!! :) (Shoot I really liked that key fob!)

Unknown said...

Congrats, ladies!

OHN said...

Darn. Danica will be carrying my bag ;)

Congrats ladies!

Fragrant Liar said...

WHAT?!?! I freakin' won something!!?? That NEVER happens.
Weeeee! I have broken my losing streak! And Julie it's all because of you. And Crystal. And that random number generator thingamajig. Oh, I feel set FREE, I tell you.

I'm gettin' a prize! Neener neener neener. Oh sorry. I have never won before and haven't acquired the proper etiquette. I'll try harder the NEXT TIME I WIN SOMETHING TOO!

:))

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!

WOO HOO!!!! I love the key fob!! Can't believe I won something.. What the hell.. I think I'll play the lottery!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

jaded said...

thanks for the shout out...congrats to the lucky ladies...next time?